You're mine now

I wanted to surprise Viktor. That was I wanted right now. That night he made the silent response that he will become mine. He was okay with decision.

I did a quadruple flip at the end of my free program and that I could hear gasps from the audience. Shocked at what they have just witness.

Once I was finished with my performance, Viktor didn't make his emotions clear. Was he mad? Crying? He didn't move but then, he went running to the kiss and cry. I went quickly to met up with him.

"I did amazing didn't I?" I asked.

His lips didn't move but, he nodded instead. It all passed so quickly. The sound left my ears as Viktor jumped towards me and sealed our lips in a kiss. His arms blocked the view from the crowd to make it private. Which I was glad for.

I, myself, was quite shocked. Nothing prepared me to be kissed on live television by my childhood idol. It seemed like a dream.

I landed on back on the ice, while viktor landed on top of me. Telling me that it was the only way he could think of surprising me.

I smiled lovingly to this man that has taken my breath away from me. Even my eyes had warmth towards him. The screams of thousands of people within the building was deafening.

To the point where it gave me a small headache. Though we quickly got up before the next skater had to get on to perform.

"Viktor. Thank you. Now let's go to the restroom for a bit."

--------------------
Almost didn't get this chapter up but, I did it!

Almost 300 reads in 5 or 6 days? What! You guys are savage!

Thank you so much! I didn't think it would get this popular in such a short time.