China

It was now time to compete in China. There I saw some familiar faces like Chris, he touched my ass and I freaked out. That is not how to greet people Chris, at least Viktor came to talk to Chris.

Also, Phichit-kun was there as well. Calming my nerves was hard and didn't help that this year was different. Viktor was my coach and helped me design a program that only brings out the best in me. Viktor was the sunlight guiding me out of my dark cave. Showing me what I can give to the world and that I was talented.

It was difficult to focus. Though me and Viktor went to go eat some hot pot for dinner and there we saw Phichit-kun. It was quite a surprise and caught me off guard.

He joined us and called over some friends. He even called my old coach and the air seemed to be awkward. Viktor was always cute.

His mouth always seemed to be a heart shape whenever he smiled and talked. Like it showed how much he loves nearly everything. That man will eat anything and talk to practically any person on earth.

Maybe that is why I love him. His personality attracts me and my desire to save that smile for me. I should be the one to make you smile all day. At night, I need to be by your side to ensure our bond is never broken.

Viktor can still live his life but, I become his world. Even if we aren't next to each other, I want him to know that I adore him and his cute smile.

He might be older. Like, by 4 years. Though he came to me by the music my body was creating. What if that music can make him weak to his knees?

------------------------------------
You guys enjoying it?

Let me know so I can write more. I didn't expect it to already get reads in one day. Like over 50 reads. Wow!