Character list.

Characters :

Sammy June Jones ~ Age 16 . Labeled as a nerd but that's not who she is at all.She’s free as a bird and really don’t care what people think about her.Best friends is Kyler. Off to the side.

Kyler Z Marks ~Age 16.He has lip rings.Labeled an emo nerd.Doesn’t speak because he doesn’t like to.He has been Sammy’s best friend forever.His picture will be on chapter one.

Danny Mark Carters~Age 16.He’s the cutest ‘Bad boy’ you’ll ever see.Friends with Seth the actual bad boy of Westwood high. Picture in Chapter two.

Seth Blaze Cartel~Age 16.Westwood high’s bad boy.Friends with Danny and friends with the school nerd  Nicole. Picture in Chapter three.

Nicole Danielle Marks~Age 16.She’s Kyler’s hidden twin well they don’t talk and don’t really look alike.She is the schools nerd.Friends with the bad boy Seth but she mainly just does his homework.She is falling for the star jock Mikey who doesn’t know she exist.Picture in chapter four

Daniel Joe Riley ~ Age 16.Mikey’s best friend.He’s cute and hispterish.Is in love with Nicole but she is falling for Mike.Picture in chapter five.

Mikey Blake White~Age 16.Best Friend is Daniel. Loves himself and any girl he can used and dump.Ignores anyone lower on the social scale than him.Picture in chapter six.

Jenny Wild Connors~Age 16.She’s been Mikey’s on and off girl for years.She’s the head cheerleader but isn’t mean and bitchy like most the girls on the squad.She loves Mikey but he’s obsessed with himself.She doesn’t even consider herself popular.She’s just a girl with a lot of friends and nothing more.Picture in chapter seven.