Chapter Seventeen :Only a few more days.Day Nine.

.Sammy Pov:

After yesterday we are kind of beat.I know by day twelve that Kyler is going to be freaking out and crying.We're just lucky that no one has cabin fever.Oh and I finally notice Seth calling me Sam.Its kind of cute that he has a nickname for me.Seth is surprisingly a good cook because he been cooking all of our meals.Kyler is still in his sexy time mood , him and Danny are making out .I roll my eyes at them.Things are quite calm today.Daniel and Nicole are being cute god they're so innocent.Jenny and Mikey went on a walk.I'm just relax."Hey Don't have sex."Yells Seth at Danny and Kyler.They flip him off."So Sam what up?"Seth asks me.He lays beside me."Just relaxing.Its kind of calm today."I say snuggling into him."Yea I didn't know Kyler had that side to him."says Seth referring to yesterday."You haven't known him long enough.Kyler has many sides to him.I've seen them all.Kyler is just feeling more comfortable around you guys.Plus I think Danny brings out more of Kyler by just being with him."I say."I've never seen Danny look at anyone like he looks at Kyler."He says.Then Jenny and Mikey come in laughing and smiling.

Authors Note :Recon's turn again for chapter eighteen.

~Love Orgnial me.

and the ReconButterZebra