Chapter five:What were you doing up there?

Chapter Five:What were you doing up there?

Sammy’s POV:

Its the third day and we’re starting to talk about yesterday and what Seth and I were doing up on the second floor of the library so I say “We were just dancing.” “To no music”Kyler says laughing. “Yeah so what” I say. “Whatever.” everyone says but Seth and me.

Kyler’s POV:

“Sooo what do you want to do guys?” I ask hoping  for Danny to say something. “I don’t know.” says Danny. “Well we could just talk to each other.” I say. “Okay” everyone says simultaneously. “So what were you doing up there?” I ask Seth/Sammy. “DANCING!” they say at the same time. “I know but what did you two say to each other?” I ask.

Seth’s POV:

“I said  Damn it Sam why did you try and find me then Sam said Because you had me worried sick!, so I said Well now we’re stuck up here for now. and she says Yeah  so I ask. So what do you want to do? so she suggest We could dance. and I say We don’t have any music to dance to but she says Lets dance anyway.So I ask Okay so you want to like slow dance? then she says Sure, and we start to dance, then she says Hey Seth, Yeah? I replied, then she said I think I like you.” I say. “Seth you didn’t have to go that far!!!!” says Sam.I laugh as she hits my arm.

A/N :Daniel off to the side.