Chapter six : The Food Fight.

Chapter Six:The Food Fight.

Nicole’s POV:

Sammy gets up and soon Seth and her are chasing each other around.I laugh at them.I wish me and Daniel were like that.I didn’t think that.Nope.Okay I did.I can’t stop thinking about him since the kiss yesterday.Daniel pokes my side.”Stop it.”I say after about the fifth time of him poking me.”Nope.”he says.”Thats it.”I say after he pokes me again.He gets up and start to run.I chase after him.

Danny’s Pov:

I laugh as Nicole starts to chase Daniel.Before I know it.We’re all in the kitchen.This is not good.Not at all.I don’t even know why I’m in here.

Mikey’s Pov :

Kyler had start to chase Danny around then Jenny started to chase me around for absolutely no reason.The only bad thing about this is we’re all in the kitchen and the girls plus Kyler have food in hand.By the look on Sammy’s face its time for revenage the same look is on Kyler’s face.Thats when it starts.

Sammy’s Pov:

I poured the flower all over Seth.He then grabbed my wrist making me let go of the bag and he pour the rest on me.Then Danny is screaming about something as Kyler laughs.”Don’t you dare.”says Mikey to Jenny.I notice the egg in her hands.She cracks the egg over his head and laughs till there's an egg running down her back.Before I know it I have milk getting poured over me.”AHA Seth.”I yell.He laughs.So I do the same.Soon we’re all covered in food.

Seth’s Pov:

“Okay lets hit the showers we’re all a mess.”I say.Everyone agrees and we get some new clothes and go to the locker rooms for showers.After that we all head back to clean the mess we made up.Then head to bed.I think I heard Mikey say something about how he doesn’t have a midget dick.Whatever thats supposed to mean.I fall asleep with my baby Sam in my arms.

A/N : Mikey to the side.