Chapter three:Oh where, Oh where are you hiding Seth?

Seth POV:

Oh shit why did I say how I felt about Sam and where can I hide...I got it on the second floor of the library now how do I get up there oh one of the latter things and I’ll kick it away perfect.

Sammy’s Pov:

I ran to the library ignoring everyone else’s calls for me to come back. I have a feeling he’s hiding their. I ran threw the doors.”Seth. “I yell. Shit this is all my fault. Why the hell do I care so much? Ugh this boy is messing with my head. I don’t hear a reply. “Oh where, Oh where are you hiding Seth?”I ask.Again I don’t get an answer.I notice one of the latter things are moved.He went up two the second level.I move the latter so I can go up.I climb up the latter and over the railing. “Seth I know you're up here stop hiding.”I say as the latter falls over.

Seth’s POV:

“Damn it Sam why did you try and find me” I say “Because you had me worried sick!” she says. “Well now we’re stuck up here for now.” I say. “Yeah” she says. “So what do you want to do?” I ask. “We could dance.” she suggest. “We don’t have any music to dance to” I say. “Lets dance anyway” she says. “Okay so you want to like slow dance?” I ask. “Sure” she says and we start to dance. “Hey Seth” she says. “Yeah?” I reply. “I think I like you” she says, and I think my heart stops.

A/N : Seth is to the side.