Chapter fourteen :Boys day

Seth's Pov:

The girls and Kyler move away from us and sit down in a circle. "Danny by they way who decided that you're the guy of the relationship?"ask Mikey. "I think that it was decide before we even got together."says Danny. "My best friend gay who would have guessed."I say. "Hey I only like Kyler. He's like a girl yet not.Its just different."He says "How's your relationship Mr.? " "Its good.I talked with Sam this morning.We were just having a down moment.She nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday.I'm just glad we worked things out."I say.

Mikey's Pov:

"So Mikey's hows you and Jenny?"ask Daniel."Good so far.We got back together."I say.

Danny's Pov:

Kyler really is something special.I mean he is frail and kind of girly but he's shy and cute.Ugh that boy will be the death of me.Wait hold on a fucking second if Kyler and Nicole are twins and if Daniel marries Nicole and I marry Kyler That means I'm will be related to Nicole and Daniel. Woah."Daniel Do you realize that if you marry Nicole that we'll be related?"I ask."Wow your slow.This is why you can't be a bad boy."says Seth."Its kind of funny.Two guys not even friends becoming related."says Mikey."Well actually I consider us all friends at this point.I mean we've been locked in the school for a week now.I think after we all get out of here we'll still be friends I mean.We're all connected in one way or another."says Daniel.

Daniel's Pov:

"You're right man."says Mikey."We'll be family in the future I bet or something close to it."says Seth."Yep the kids that were trapped in school turn out to be one big family."laughs Danny.I see Nicole look at me , she has a faint blush on her cheeks.Then she smiles to herself.After that we all eat and go to bed.Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Authors note : Hey guys sorry we haven't updated this Story in a while but here is fourteen.Fifteen and Sixteen will be up soon.~Love Orginalme

And RecconButterZebra but he didn't write this chapter and he's a huge asswhole for not doing so.