Chapter ten : The fight

Chapter ten: The fight.

Danny’s Pov:

I feel so bad.He says he loves me and I don’t even know if I love him.Why the hell is he smiling? “Danny its fine.You take your time.I’ll still love you.”says Kyler.I hug him tightly.He suddenly pushes me away.”Hello I’m fucking expecting you to say you love me asswhole.”yells Kyler.”Kyler your going to wake everyone up.”I say. ”So what? I told you I fucking love you and from what it sounds like you love me too.Just man up and say it.”He yells at me. “Shut up.”Yells Sammy. “Kyler I’m sorry I don’t know.” I whisper. “Stop fucking whispering.”He yells. “Kyler please calm down.”I say. “No.”He yells getting up and storming out of the tent. “Talk to me when you grow some balls.”He yells at me. “You're the one that's acting like a girl.” I yell back also walking out of the tent. “You did not just call me a fucking girl.”Yells Kyler. “What's that because all I hear is whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch.”I say.”Okay thats it.”Yells Kyler jumping on me.I flip us so I’m on top.”You're picking a fight.”I say.He flips us so I’m on the bottom.”Why can’t you just tell me you love me?”He ask.I flip us over.”Why can’t you accept that I don’t know?”I ask.He flips us again.”All the stuff you said sounded like you love me.”He says.I flip us one last time so I’m on top.I pin him down.”I don’t know how I feel about you Okay.I’ve never felt the way I feel about you.”I say letting go of him.He grabs the back of my neck.”You're an idiot.”He says before kissing me.I kiss back.

Kyler’s Pov :

I pull away.’’Such an idiot.Thats how I felt.I was so confused then I realized its love.”I say.”Then I must love you a whole lot cause you confuse me to bits , feeling wise.” says Danny.“Thats what you were fighting about.You woke us the hell up.”Yells Sammy.”Yeah someone doesn’t understand love.”I say messing with Danny’s hair.”Your lucky I love you.”says Danny.”Yes I win.”I yell.”You’ll always win.”says Danny as everyone glares at us.I really don’t really care cause I got my baby.