Chapter thirteen: Girls and Kyler's day, Day 7

Chapter thirteen: Girls and Kyler's day Day 7

Sammy's Pov:

I feel horrible.I really over reacted.I guess thats how Kyler felt when Danny didn't say I love you.I think I gave everyone a pretty good scare."Are you okay Sam?"ask Seth finally waking up."I feel horrible."I say."Why?"He ask."What I did yesterday.I over reacted."I say."Its fine.Love is a crazy thing and makes us do crazy things."says Seth."I didn't mean to freak out like that but I know how Kyler felt when Danny didn't say I love you."I say."I know how Danny felt."He says.We both laugh."Love is pretty crazy."I say."I meant what I said last night."He says."I know and I don't want to leave your side."I say."Ugh what day is it ?"ask Nicole."Day 7 don't you think our parents or someone would know we're missing?"ask Daniel."I think they think we're just at friends houses."says Jenny.Seth kisses my neck and we sit up."I think its time for a girls day and a guys day.Just so we don't half to be together all the time.Mix things up."says Kyler."But I still get to be with you."Says Danny snuggling up to Kyler."I think thats a good idea we need a little break from each other."I say.I get up."Kyler you're free to join us girls."Says Jenny."I'm a guy.I have muscles cause I'm manly."He says trying to show off his nonexistent muscles."Aw that was cute."Us girls say together."Shut up."He says coming to join us.

Jenny's Pov:

We sit in a circle."So what was that all about yesterday?"I ask Sammy."I freaked out like Kyler did the other day."She says."See I'm not the only one that over reacts."Says Kyler."Its just scary ya know not knowing if the one you love actually loves you back."She says."I've felt like that every time me and Mikey broke up.Now we're together for hopefully a long time."I say smiling.

Kyler's Pov:

"Its like the worst feeling in the world."I say."By the way you seemed pretty cuddly with Danny back their."Says Nicole."Yeah we're getting really close but we haven't officially said we're boyfriend and boyfriend yet but hopefully we will soon."I say with a small smile."Aw I could just eat you up."says Jenny."Hey thats Danny's job."says Sammy."Hey why does Seth call you Sam ?"Ask Nicole to her."Its his nickname for me.I kind of like it."says Sammy.

Nicole's Pov:

Their attention turn to me."So hows you and Daniel ?"ask Jenny."We both have said we love each other."I say with a blush."Finally I will get to hear him not talk about you for once."says Jenny."What do you mean?"I ask."Girl he's been crushing on you since forever."says Jenny."Really I thought I wasn't his type of girl."I say."Nah your his type believe me.He would just go on and on about you.It got annoying at times."says Jenny.I look at Daniel.I smile to myself.