Chapter 30

Aphmau POV

I open my eyes to see water and a big sea lantern shining in my eyes. I try to sit up but restraints on my wrists keep me down onto the metal bed table thing.

"I see you are awake. Just in time as well. You have to be awake for the machine to work." A squid with a lab coat walks in, carrying a note board. I glare at him.

"What are you going to do to me?" I growl at him, trying to get out of the restraints but he just ignores me.

"Get the helmet on her." He says. I feel something cold go on my head, covering my eyes.

"Get this off of me!" I shout.

"Activate the machine." Is all I hear before a really powerful jolt goes through my head, making me scream out in pain. This keeps going on for hours before I can feel my eyes closing, dragging me to be unconscious.

"Hey Squidward, want to play?" I ask my brother as I swim towards me. He meets me halfway.

"Sure Jess, let's go!" He says, wrapping a tentacle around my wrist before dragging me outside of the castle and into the garden. Suddenly, the alarm goes off and many people from the surface start coming down with golden swords. A man with eyepatches over his eyes shouts to the humans.

"Kill them all. Leave no survivors!" He shouts. They all start killing all of the innocent squids with no hesitation at all. Squidward quickly grabs my wrist and swims away with all of the other children, taking us all into the castle and down the secret passage that's in the castle. Soon, we are all on land and in a cabin. Nobody else is here but us children.

"Who are they, brother?" I ask. Squidward turns towards me.

"They are the Sky Army. There life goal is to take over the world. We have been trying to stop them but I guess they finally decided to kill us all so we can't stop them anymore." He explains, wrapping me in a hug with his tentacles. I hug him back, crying into his body.

"Will we ever see mommy and daddy again?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Jess." He says, making me cry harder. Soon, I feel myself falling asleep.

I sit up, panting before looking around my bedroom. It's lilac, my favourite colour. Squidward walks into the room with his crown on.

"Are you okay Jess?" He asks, coming over to me and sitting next to me on the bed. I nod.

"Just a nightmare of the day our kingdom was attacked by the Sky Army." I explain. He brings me into a hug.

"We will be fine. They won't hurt any of us. We are all safe." He says, rubbing my back. I nod.

"I know. It was just scary. I miss our parents." I sigh. He sighs before standing up.

"Well I have to get back to ruling the kingdom. The scientist is waiting for you to donate some of your energy. We need to release uncle Loki before the Sky Army can destroy him." Squidward says before leaving, shutting the door behind him. I quickly get out of bed and get changed into my lilac dress before putting my garland on. It was a gift from Squidward that can hold my items in. I leave my room and head towards the labs where I will have to give up most of my power.

Sky's POV

As soon as Jess was taken, I tried to run after them but I was held back by Max. Katelyn was held back by Jin who is shaking his head at her, making her cry. I turn towards Max.

"Let's get back to the base and think of a plan. My thoughts are that they will brainwash her as quickly as they can. We need to get her out of there before they can do anything else to her." I say before teleporting to the base. Everybody has a teleported that teleports them to their own rooms except for the people who didn't come back to the base. They just teleported to me. We all meet up in the meeting room.

"First we need to get Jess back. The squids aren't smart enough to block us from teleporting so we need two people to teleport to her. One person to get there and the other person to teleport you back." I explain. Ross raises his hand.

"I volunteer. I can quickly swim to her and bring her back." Ross says. I nod in agreement.

"Any objections?" I ask. Everybody shakes their heads.

"Well first I have to wait for my teleportation to work. We all used ours to get to little Tokyo. Luckily, Jess upgraded our charms to be able to teleport quicker." He says. I nod. He leaves the room, probably to get ready.

"Jin have you finished building all of the suits?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Jess was working on them last. They should be in the lab though, just waiting to be finished. It should take a day or two." He says. I nod at him before he leaves.

"Vacktors, I need you to prepare all of the weapons and fix any that need fixing." They all leave towards the armoury.

"Everybody else start training." I say. E everybody else leaves to the training room. I walk to my office to do some work and go over plans. Hopefully Jess is still in her right mind.