Chapter 1

Camila's POV

Camila was on her way back to her apartment from her long day of classes. It wasn't actually full of classes, she had one in the morning and a four hour gap until her dreaded night class. Just her luck. It was the only lab class available since she slept in on her registration time and date. She walked the short five minutes to the apartment complex for students right behind campus and opted for the elevator instead of three flights of stairs.

Camila closes the door behind her and begins to remove her scuffed up converse.

"Hey Mila, how was class?" Ally asked, knowing her roommate was always in a grouchy mood after this class.

"Ugghhh!" Camila groans dramatically.

"I think I have something that will cheer you up!" The positive spirited one exclaimed with a poke to Camila's stomach.

"Is it a banana?" Camila says un-amused as she swats the shorter girls hand away.

"Close.." Ally trails as she reaches into her purse from the seat next to Camila.

"AHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHH"

"ALLY OH MY GOD YOU DID NOT!!!" the brunette screams while jumping up and down on the couch pulling ally up and into a bone crushing hug.

As Camila is letting Ally down, the front door swung open.

"What the hell is going on here?" Normani questioned.

"Yeah and what the hell are you doing to short stack?" Dinah says as she sits on the couch.

"Thank you so much Ally, really" Camila ignores the two girls who live next door and smiles appreciatively at the shorter girl.

"Of course! It was your Christmas gift, but obviously I had to give it now because its like.. soon" Ally speaks animatedly.

Ally has a website to sell baked goods part time while she's in school. She is actually doing way better than anticipated for a side job, and makes a nice amount of pocket money because she recently started to take out of state orders. So the cost really wasn't a big deal to her, she was happy to spend it on one of her best friends.

"Oh the tickets and meet & greets" Normani says to Dinah and herself.

"Oh yeah! Who are you bringing Mila? And what's that chicks name again?"

"I think its Laura -" Normani ponders.

"Jaguar?" Dinah questions.

"Oh you idiots! Lauren Jauregui. " Camila rolls her eyes but can't help the wide grin permanently etched on her face.

"As if I wouldn't bring Ally with me, who ACTUALLY LISTENS WHEN I SPEAK" Camila feigned annoyance at her other two best friends.

They all gather in the kitchen for the dinner Ally had prepared. They had dinner at each others twice a week to catch up.

"As if she doesn't talk about her enough, how can you guys not know the girls name" Ally jokes as she passes the bowl of pasta down the table and grabs the salad.

"Whatever, like you guys don't know The Lauren Jauregui" the brunette defends.

"Anyways when is it" Normani changes the subject after she takes a bite of pasta.

"Hmmm" Camila grabs the tickets "Just kidding I know it's in three days."

The three laugh in unison at their friends silly antics.

"OH MY GOD THREE DAYS! WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR HOW AM I GONNA DO MY HAIR WHAT AM I GONNA SAY HOW WILL I ASK HER TO POSE IN THE PICTURE" Camila takes a quick bite of her food and gets up to run to her room but ultimately trips.