Chapter 8 part 1

Camila's POV

When I wake up without the warmth of my pop stars body I groan in frustration and confusion. I sit up and brush my hair out my face. What I'm met with is the most adorable sight.

Sofi's head on Lauren's chest and Lauren's hand placed on Sofi's back protectively. My heart swells in my chest at the green eyed angel of my dreams and my baby sister.

I decide to do my morning routine before waking them.

"SOFI IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Sofi rapidly sits up, gasps, and runs out of the room. Leaving me to a stirring Lauren.

"Hi princess" I smile gently and brush some hair from her face. She moves her head into my lap and wraps her arms around my body as she groans.

I giggle and kiss her temple as I stroke her hair softly.

"Hi" she croaks out and throws the blanket over her head and turns to face the other way.

"Are you okay?"

Lauren's POV

I wake up to Camila yelling about Christmas and instantly feel anxious.

"Are you okay?" She asks as I turn the other way.

We're going to visit my family tonight, which is great, but also not so much. They are sometimes not so nice about the whole dating girls thing. They want to know who I'm dating, if I'm dating, if I found a nice boy. Of course they're respectful, but extended family included, say little snide comments here and there sometimes.

At first I would try to buy their kindness but they're already pretty wealthy on their own.

I sigh and turn around, removing the blanket from my head.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks gently while combing my hair.

"We're going to see my family tonight." I say just above a whisper, meeting her eyes.

"Isn't that exciting? I imagine you don't get to see them often." She gives me a confused look.

"They're not exactly the nicest.. When it comes to same sex relationships. Especially my grandparents. I mean they say little remarks to me but I guess they're okay besides that. It just makes me nervous thinking about seeing them."

"Aw Lauren I'm so sorry. Why are you bringing me then? Won't that make it scarier for you?" She rubs my back.

"Because you're an actual girlfriend, you gotta meet them sometime. Plus my little sister is really excited to meet you." I smile widely at the thought of my sister meeting my girlfriend. She is honestly my best friend.

"She knows about us? Does the rest of your family?" she bit her lip anxiously.

"Of course she knows about us silly. Who do you think I talk to about you? But as far as the rest of the fam, I haven't personally told them so probably not."

She looks at me in thought, "wait do you have friends? Like friends friends like the girls and I, not just like a celebrity that you hang out with at parties."

"Yes," I giggle, "Alexa and Brittany and then Demi and I are pretty close too."

"OH MY METRIA" her jaw is agape. "Demi as in @DDLOVATO ?! Give Your Heart A Break Lovato? Direct her own music video Lovato? Skin care line Lovato? Lovato Lovato?!" I full on laugh and nod my head confirming it is in fact that Demi.

"OW! CAMILA!!" I yell as she repeatedly whacks me with a pillow.

"How am I just finding this out?! How rude are you??"
I chuckle and grab the pillow, "how rude am I? You're the one VIOLENTLY assaulting me!"

"Laaaauuuuren" she whines.

"Okay anyways, yes I do have friends, again, RUDE of you to assume I don't."

...

A/N: holy shit I'm unmotivated I just want to write the party scene already. But this is the part I have I'll post the second part soon, hopefully it motivates me. Also s/o to uh LaurensCulture hi go read her story it's amazing