Chapter 3

Camila's POV

beep. beep. beep. beep.

"Mila! Your alarm has been going off for 15 minutes" Ally wakes the sleeping brunette.

"Ugggggh" Camila says groggily, "I forgot to turn my school alarms off"

Camila pulls Ally into her bed and koala hugs her while laying down.

"Snugglesssss" the sleepy girl whines.

Ally giggles and proceeds to stroke her hair until she falls back asleep.

Camila's phone chimes indicating a text. Ally looks at the name to see if it's important enough to wake the sleeping girl. The older girls eyes nearly pop out of its sockets at what she sees.

@Laurenjauregui liked your photo 3:50 AM

@Laurenjauregui liked your photo 3:55 AM

@Laurenjauregui liked your photo 4:42 AM

@Laurenjauregui liked your photo 5:37 AM

@Laurenjauregui liked your photo 7:59 AM

@laurenjauregui sent you a message 8:15 AM

Ally forgot all about the text, although she did see Hailee's name.

"Mila! Camila!" the shorter girl practically shakes her to life.

"WHAT" she jolts awake and sits up, smashing heads with Ally.

"OWWWW" "FU-" Ally covers the brunettes mouth to stop her from cursing.

"what happened?" C asks as they both rub their heads.

Ally just hands her her phone.

"Hailee texted?"

Hailee is Camila's ex girlfriend. They dated 2 years of high school plus last year when both of them went to different schools. Camila wanted to focus mainly on school but Hailee couldn't handle the distance.

.... Ally gives her a pointed look and motions for her to scroll down her notifications a little more.

Camila automatically blushes and throws her phone somewhere on the bed.

"Why aren't you freaking out??" Ally is shocked.

C says nothing and just looks down and blushes behind the hair in her face.

Ally pushes her back a little.

"Alright alright!" Camila laughs, "We were sort of talking for a couple hours last night" she tells Ally shyly.

The older girls mouth is agape.

Ally pulls her phone out and sends a text in .2 seconds. Camila was about to ask what she was doing but her bedroom door swung open and her other two best friends ran and jumped onto her queen sized bed.

"what happened Smallz?!"

"Ask Mila" Ally squirms excitedly.

They look at her expectantly so she spills the tea they are so thirsty for, "Lauren followed me on Instagram and she's been liking my photos and tweeting about me and direct messaging me" she gets out in one breath.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing" Normani hugs her.

Dinah smirks. "Told ya so" she stands up, pulling Mila up and jumping, the other two girls following.

They all cheer excitedly then Camila speaks again.

"Oh also, Hailee texted me this morning"

The room goes silent.