Chapter 2

(pretend the outfit is the same😩)

Camila's POV

'Alright, today's the day' Camila thought to herself, ruffling up her light curls in the mirror before heading to the living room to meet Ally.

"All ready?" Ally asks as she reaches in the fridge for two bottles of water, hearing Camila approach.

"Just about" the brunette replies as she applies a lightly pink tinted moisturizer to her lips in front of the circular mirror by the door.

"Let's get to it then, don't wanna be late do you?" The shorter girl hands her a bottle and grabs her keys off the counter.

Camila takes a deep breath and follows Ally out of the door.

...

The two girls get out of the car and walk the short distance to the entrance of Madison Square Garden. They've arrived early for the meet and greet but they had a little time to kill before they had to line up for that.

Once inside, they bought a couple of pretzels and sat down to talk.

"Is it just me or are you sweating, like.. everywhere?"

"You're that nervous? We're inside, with AC" Ally giggles.

Camila rolls her eyes and scarfs down her pretzel and water, which they surprisingly didn't confiscate. Maybe because it was closed. After quickly washing her pretzel down, she then pops some gum in her mouth, handing one to Ally also.

"Freshening up?" Ally winks as pockets her piece and smiles in thanks.

"Who are you? Dinah?" The brunette playfully pushes the smaller of the two's arm.

"I'm just trying to loosen you up" the older girl grins.

"Now come on, before you miss your once in a lifetime loooove story."

...

"Can you see my sweat?!"

"Ally! Oh my god! She's RIGHT there!!"

"Jesus I'm a mess."

"Watch it" Ally warns.

"Sorry but oh my go-sh gosh there's three people in front of us I don't think I can do this! I'm freeeaking out if you can't tell!"

Ally grabs Camila's hands.

"She's just like us she's a normal person, it's just that a lot of people know her name" Her best friend tries soothing her.

"She's like us" Camila says to herself.

"Say hi to this girl behind us" Ally tells her.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Hello" Camila said calmly with a smile and a wave.

"Hey" the random girl replies back.

"Easy right?" Camila nods "Now you can do that to Lauren."

"Oh you think you solved my problem huh?" Camila chuckles.

"Next."

Oh GOD

They walk up together, Ally looks over to Camila who isn't saying anything.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Ally, this is Camila." Ally greets warmly, gesturing to Camila.

"Hi Ally, you as well" Lauren lightly hugs her.

Lauren turned to Camila and paused for a second but lightly shakes her head seemingly snapping out of a trance.

"Hi Camila! Wow soo you're pretty" she wraps her arms around the sweating brunette.