Chapter 9

harry potter weekend on ABC family and I HAVE to see the previews for harry potter 7 part 1:]  long ago a boy with red hair and a fear of spiders stole my heart and I must see him.

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE and COMMENT and VOTE and COMMENT and VOTE and COMMENT and VOTE

Adam walks with me to our calculus class which unfortunately causes many girls to give me dirty looks, not that I can really blame them. Adam is undoubtedly gorgeous. I am a little freaked out about the promise I made him, but I was having a crap day and just wanted my locker to open. Now that my locker is opened and I am less irritated I realize making a promise like that was wrong. He could make me go somewhere alone with him and murder me or rape me or throw me off a cliff. Although, I could just break my promise but that just makes me feel guilty for taking advantage of him if he really was only trying to help me. I really need to learn how to judge people better. Maybe I can get Emily to meet him and figure out if he is nice or if I should be run for my life.

Someone throws something onto my desk making me jump a little in my seat until I realize it is a note from Adam. I flush a little at my craziness.

I open the note and read 'hey Amber, you okay? You seem kind of upset. -Adam'. Wow. He is such a sweet heart, I hadn't even noticed I was acting upset. I look up at an anxious Adam and give him a what I hope is a reassuring smile that says I am fine. He relaxes as he sees my smile and gives me a grin.

As class is ending the teacher announces that we are having a midterm next week. Great. I am so failing. I need to find a tutor, preferably one that isn't so cute that the only thing I can study is his face. 

The lunch bell finally rings after 4 long periods. Most of my other classes where a breeze, but extremely boring so it was a relief to be out of class even if it was only for a short break.  I walk to my lunch table with Emily who is babbling about something, all rainbows and sunshine. As I look around the lunch room I see guys staring at me. Curse this outfit. As we walk past a table a guy pinches my butt. Okay that's it. Brother has got to save me. I guide Em to Josh's area and she is way to happy to even care.

"Hey Josh." I see Logan making out with Sarah Simons, the second easiest girl on campus, but she is actually is really nice. I have cheer with her and she makes me glad I joined. Cody and Taylor are sitting on a corner then their is the rest of the football team and the cheerleaders.

"Hey Amber, whats up?" Josh asks as I walk to him. 

"erm...This outfit is causing to much...um...drama, so Em and I are sitting here."

"Hi Josh." Em says in a pleasant voice much to mine and my brother's surprise. It is no real secret that they don't get along. 

"Hi Emily?! Are you drunk?" Josh looks so shocked that I can't help but laugh.

"Hey Em, why are you so happy? Your freaking on cloud nine or just totally high." I finally ask deciding I should be worried when she starts to play nice with Josh. 

"You will never guess what happened! So I was sitting in Chemistry not paying attention to Mr. Benz when I get a note from....wait for it....DAVID!!! He asked me to go with him to the party at your place on Friday."

"What happened to Jason? I thought he was the love of your life or some crap like that? WAIT! THERE IS A PARTY AT MY HOUSE?!!!!!" Emily rolled her eyes at me. I know it is stupid to act surprised because my brother loves to throw parties and all but still I am so going to kill him. I turn to Josh and he gives me a big grin.

"Why act surprised? And you are totally missing the point. DAVID ASKED ME OUT!!!" Josh is still listening to the conversation and looks annoyed by Emily.