Chapter 20

hi. chapter 20. kinda stupid but whatever. vote. comment.

The next morning I wake up to the memories of the night before. I smile and hop out of bed. I am anxious and excited because I am not sure if Logan is serious and I know I have to break up with Adam. Even if me and Logan don't work out it is still unfair to Adam. After getting dresses in a pair of shorts and a white v- neck I walk out of my room about to make my way down the stairs when a pair of warm wrap around my waist pulling me into a room so fast I can't even tell where I am going. I turn around to see I am in Logan's room and right as I am about to yell at him his lips are on mine. His soft lips against mine send an shiver down my spine. After a few seconds he pulls away and smiles at me.

"Good Morning." He says in a throaty voice as he pushes me out of his room.

"I'll say." When we reach downstairs Logan's hands have left my body and he is walking to my brother and doing the boy hand shake thing with me trailing behind. I am not complaining. I don't want Josh to know anything especially if this turns into a little fling.

"Morning. Why are you so happy?" I flush a little.

"I don't know." I say with a shrug of my shoulders and a run to the kitchen to grab some strawberry juice.

"Hey hurry up I got to pick up Jennifer." I make a face.

"Logan?" I say batting my eye lashes and giving my most angelic smile.

"Yes you can ride with me." He says laughing at me.

"Thank you." I say with a big smile on my face.

Logan and I walk to the car and Josh jumps into his and drives off. The car ride is super quiet which is normally weird but since I just made out with him and agreed to date him it is down right awkward.

"What? Your not talking to me?" Logan says looking at me as we stop at a red light. His blue eyes gleaming as he looks at me. It makes my heart pound and my stomach turn with knots.

"No I just..." I say flushing. Gosh why does he have to make me feel so much like a girly girl. I don't do this type of crap with anybody but him.

"Right." He says laughing and brushing his finger against my flushed cheeks.

"I hate you."

"Sure you do."

"I do."

"Yeah that's why you have a crush on me." If my cheeks where red before now they are beyond red.

"Momentary lapse in judgment."

"Ha....you already said you are crushing. You can't take it back."

"Yeah well you have a crush on me too so don't act all high an mighty Mister."

"I never denied it." He says with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I hate you." I say as we pull into the school parking lot with Logan grinning like an idiot because he won. I jump out of the car sticking my tongue out at him. He runs up to me and grabs me twisting my arm behind my back. "Take it back."

"What?"

"Take it back."

"Never." I say as Logan tightens his grip around me making is hard to move.

"Say You like me." Tightening his grip even more.

"Fine, fine I like you." I say.

"I know." He says kissing me on the neck.

"You suck." I say running to everyone. "hey guys." I say to everyone before Adam pulls me to the side.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Adam says looking worriedly into my eyes. My stomach clenches from guilt. He thought I was sick and I was actually making out with Logan in my room.