Chapter 30

hi my lovely fans!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to post ): On a side note: I tried to dye my hair purple and I came out looking like Hayley Williams. 

Hope you like the new chapter (: 

VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT 

The next morning after a successfully epic party, according to Logan and Josh, I wake up at what feels like the crack of dawn because after the night the boys had neither is up for a major clean up and as my parents arrival is happening in the evening sometime it is my responsibility to clean. The house is in complete and utter chaos with bottles and red party cups everywhere. Luckily, for me there is no party people in the house, which is probably because I had requested that both boys attempt to get as many people out of the house before they passed out so I would not be left with policing along with my cleaning job.  

I fail to understand how Josh can just sleep peacefully in bed as if the parent's are not coming in a few hours. I need to acquire a blasé attitude of the world because caring has only led me to cleaning up the entire house on my own. An hour later, I have cleaned up all the loose bottles and cups, but have saved the vacuuming for when everyone else is up so I do not wake them. I run up to my room and pick out an outfit that would have my mother's seal of approval. I end up picking out a tube top day dress made from flower print, paired with a small jean jacket and gladiators; I hope my mom likes this outfit. At around seven, I wake up the boys and Emily so they can get ready for school, all three groan and mumble incoherently until I threaten to pour cold water on them.  

I am downstairs eating a huge stack of waffles when Joshie, Em, and Logan decide to grace me with their presence. I pass Josh and Emily an Advil and water to swallow it with and give Logan a huge kiss on the lips.  

"Morning Ambi Bambi.... Mmm...Sugary." He says as he licks the syrup of his lips. I blush slightly because I am such a boy and do not know how to eat without getting maple syrup all over myself. "Did you wake up early and clean the entire house?" Logan asks.  

"Yeah. I just need to vacuum it when we get home." I say. 

"Amber, what are you wearing?" Emily asks as she takes in my outfit.  

"A dress. Why do I look ugly in it? Should I change?" I say fidgeting with it nervously. Logan sees my distress and grabs my hands holding them in his, then leans in and whispers, "You look beautiful." Josh rolls his eyes at me as if he does not understand the big deal. 

"No, you look great. I was just wondering why you have a dress on." 

I shift in comfortably. "Oh erm..." I stall not really wanting to explain to her that I am wearing it for my mom because knowing her she would yell at me for letting my mom control me like this. She is a strong believer in teen angst.  

"We should get going." Logan says saving me from answering Em's questions. I give him a grateful look and he smiles pulling me towards the door.  

"Actually you guys go on. I will catch up with you." Emily says.  

I wait a second to see if she is kidding. "How?" I ask her suspiciously.  

"I think I am going to walk or bus it." Emily says.