Chapter 19

here is chapter 19

VOTE/ COMMENT

When I wake up I am in a dark room my head is pounding and sticky with sweat. Yuck.

"Mmm." I say. I listen and know there is a party going on downstairs, which I had totally expected. I start getting up and I feel someone hold me down on the bed.

"Ambs you okay?"

"Logan? What happened?"

"You fainted outside the car after you ran away from me." Crap. I am such a scaredy cat.

"Oh...erm." I say hiding under my covers.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumble from under the covers. I feel my bed move and then Logan's hands are trying to uncover me.

"Really? So you always run away when nothing is wrong?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Ambs? It was just a kiss and we have kissed before."

"Yeah well people would watch like my brother and Adam."

"Why don't you really tell me what is wrong because I know you are sweet but you wouldn't let them control you."

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because? Really? We are back to because." I curl into a tight ball. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because. Tell me and I will leave."

"Fine. I- I have a ..."

"A...." He says. Picking me up and putting me into his lap rubbing my back. He is not helping.

"I- I have a problem."

"Really?"

"Yeah and I can't tell anyone but you."

" Tell me. I thought I was the only one you could tell."

"I- I can't"

"Why?"

"Because you will laugh at me or worse."

"I promise I won't."

"I- I have a c-crush on you." I mumble and feel Logan shaking under me. I knew he would laugh. I try to get off him but he pulls me to him holding me tightly.

"Ambs. I have a secret too." I don't answer, so he sighs. He pulls the cover off me and looks into my eyes. "I have a crush on you too." I just stare at him. I am not sure if he is serious but I think he is.

"If you're joking it is not funny."

"I am not." I smile and he smiles back at me. I try getting up. "Where are you going?"

"To shower."

"Hey. You can't just go after you tell me something like that. It doesn't work like that. Ambs I am serious. I want to be with you like as in go out with you."

"I- I can't Logan. I'm sorry."

"What are you so afraid of?"

"Nothing....spiders and being locked in dark rooms with slutty boys." I say sheepishly.

"Why are you really scared?" He says rolling his eyes at me.

"Logan you said yourself you are going to college in the fall. Why bother going out when you are going to leave in less than six months. "