Chapter 15

hi. I know. I know. I know. I took forever and ten years and you hate me and blah blah blah. BUT I made it long. 9 word pages!

VOTE / COMMENT please (:

Half-dazed I walked to my locker and prayed that my locker for once in its life be nice to me. I could feel Logan's gaze on me as I attempted to put in my code once more and it was not helping my red, flushed skin pale. I attempted once more and then cursed at my lock. I wish it would turn into a frog like in that one Halloween Town movie. I stand there fuming at my lock and Logan. He has not right to make me feel this way. He is a sluty boy who can't keep it in his pants, but somehow he manages to make my stomach flip and my skin flush every time I am near him. I hate him with every fiber in my being. Uhhh. He is dead to me. It is official. I rather take an F in calculus than leave my fate to Logan, who is sure to abuse his powers as my tutor in some majorly inappropriate ways might I add.

"Amber?" Great just what I need Rick.

"What do you want?"

"oh sorry...umm....never mind." Good. At least someone can take a hint. No, I should be nice. It is not his fault Logan finds pleasure in my discomfort.

"No wait Rick. Sorry, I am just annoyed right now. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Well if it's a bad day than maybe I will talk to you later."

"No its fine. What's up?" I see him standing there nervously biting his lip off and looking uncomfortable. He is wearing his Harry Potter shirt that says, "Dumbledore dies on page 596. (I just saved you 4 hours and $30)" I smile. I have the same one because we bought it together. God. I miss Rick. Not the jerk one who slept with my best friend but the sweet boy who used to make me laugh. In all honesty, I am over the whole him sleeping with my best friend thing. I thought I was not, but I am. I cannot be mad at him for not liking me. I am not going to be petty. So he didn't like me as much as I liked him. Oh well. I am building a bridge and getting over it.

"I just wanted to apologize. I never meant to hurt you. I was stupid and Kayla told me this story about how you had a crush on Logan and that you where using me to make him jealous. I knew it was crazy, but you guys where always together and all the girls love Logan."

"Well that does sound like Kayla, but honestly me and Logan? He is a slut and I do NOT like him. Why does everyone just assume that I like him because he is my brother's best friend and it is some crazy forbidden love story that ends with us all mushy and gross. "

"Because he likes you."

"He does not. Logan doesn't like anyone. He just likes getting laid."

"No Amber seriously he likes you. He is always picking on you and making you mad and crazy because he likes you."

"Okay you're delusional." I say laughing and nudging him playfully. Loser Kid. I can't believe he actually thought Logan liked me. Logan is hot, funny, and weirdly charming for a person who thinks girls are a piece of *ss, him liking someone like me is just crazy. I am not totally gorgeous, I don't know how to just not care, and I can't say no to people. Logan is the type of guy who ends up with a girl who is totally gorgeous and perfect, but you can't her cause she is so freaking nice.

"SO does this mean I am forgiven?"

"Hmmm...I don't know. I liked you an awful lot and then you had to go and ruin it by being stupid." I say trying to keep my face composed. He looks sad, but totally understanding. "Rick?"

"Yeah."

"I am just kidding. Of course your forgiven. You know I can't stay mad at people."

"You were always way to nice and forgiving, not that I mind."