Chapter 16

hi(: here is the next chapter

please VOTE & COMMENT

Em and me cautiously make our way to Logan's car, each praying by some miracle we can avoid being in trouble with the boys. I hop into the front seat and give Logan a sweet smile that I hope portrays some emotion of I am sorry and feel super guilty. He does not look at me. As soon as Em is in the car and buckled in Logan, starts the jeep up and drives without saying a word. Crap. Adam is hurt and Josh and Logan hate my guts. The only plus side I did not have to carry my books and I was given the most amazing kiss ever. The unfortunate news: it was in front of an entire class, Adam happened to be in that class, and again Josh and Logan hate me. I have got to come up with a way to fix this.

There is a sudden jerk and I notice we are home.

"Well?" Logan says. I realize he is waiting for me and Em to get out of the car.

"Emily, you can go. I want to just talk to Logan." Emily gets out of the jeep mumbling something that sounds like 'of course she wants to be alone with him'.

"What do you want to say?" Logan says coldly.

"Logan. I am sorry. I did not mean to use you like that... Okay. I did, but I did not mean to hurt your feelings. I was just goofing."

"Fine, whatever. Are you done?" I nod and see he has nothing to say, so I get out of the car angrily. Jerk. He kisses me and uses me constantly but I am the one who has to apologize. He told me he cared more about my brother than me, he told me I was just some scared little kid and he still did not apologize. I am so done with Logan's crap.

The next two weeks where beyond boring. I did not speak or look at Logan if I could avoid it and he did the same to me. I think things are better this way. If I am mad at him then I do not have to worry about doing something hormonal and regrettable with him and he will not try anything either. I just have to figure out a way to learn how to drive without him or my brother.

Me and Emily did end up going with Rick to Six Flags. We watched the whales and tigers swim, much to Emily's amusement. I think she might be getting over David too. She was also thankfully nice to Rick, which made my day and Rick's as well. When she smiled at him, he could not wipe the smile off his face.

Today, I am going on my third date with Adam. The second date happened last week we went surfing and ended up making out on the beach. It was a sweet date and I actually got to eat because this time we went out which meant I got to order the food. Yummy.

"So what are you wearing?" Emily said to me as I stood in front of my closet looking at all my clothes.

"I have no idea?" Decisions, Decisions. What to wear?

"What are you doing?"

"Going to see a movie."

"Go with something casual then."

"Yup." I say from in my closet. As I go further in something hits me in the knee making me fall. "Oww."

"Are you okay?" Emily screams. I look at my knee and I am not bleeding. I fell over one of my paintings.

"Yeah." I say in a rush hoping to avoid having Em come here and see all these paintings. If she sees then she will question me on my seriousness about being an artist. I still have not answered Mrs. Olsen about the art gallery thing either. I get up and start putting the paintings away fast. After grabbing most of them, I see the painting I had done of Logan's eyes. I cannot help, but feel a pang of sadness. I know I said it was for the better not talking to him, but it does not mean I do not miss his inappropriate comments. I put the painting away and swallow the lump in my throat. I have a boyfriend now. It so does not matter. Oh yeah, I am officially dating Adam. It is pretty cool. We have fun together and hang out all the time. We go swimming together and take long walks. It's great. I like Adam. He is a sweetheart and he makes me laugh. I don't love him but I do like him.