Brandy (Brook and Andy)

Andy's POV
I couldn't help myself. But as he walked in, all I could I could do was stare, in awh.

He was so freakin adorable. His eyes were beautiful and his hair and just his face ugghh.

"Uh..hey!" He greeted the class awkwardly. Hopefully he didn't notice my stare...hopefully.

"I'm Mr Gibson. I will be teaching a few of your classes since Mrs Russett is off sick."

From that moment on, I could tell that my least favourite subject, maths, would turn to my favourite subject.

After putting his books and laptop down, he turned and made eye contact with me.

Oh god, I fixed my hair, then turned away slightly embarrassed. 

After the register was done, I looked at all the sums I had to complete this lesson. There was LOADS.

'If lim f(x) = +....'' What he hell did that mean!?

After about five minutes of debating wether to ask for help or not, Mr Gibson came over with a slightly worried look. Just slightly.

"Andy...? You kinda zoned out. You okay?" He asked with a reassuring smile. That smile was everything. The way his lips curved slightly around the edges. Fuck.

I shook my head and finally replied. "Uhh. I'm stuck on this question?" I replied, sounding like a question.

He talked me through the sun, step by step. But obviously I wasn't paying any attention.

I was too focused on Mr.Gibson. Until someone burst through the door. Another teacher.

"Brooklyn!? I mean Mr Gibson. Sorry." He added. Who I know knew as Brooklyn, had walked out of the door and came straight back in with a pretty disappointed look on his face.

All I could do was wonder. Wonder what he'd been told. He came back over to me and told me how to work out the sum. I thanked him, and looked at him confused.

He looked really young. 18 maybe? When the bell rang, I got up and tried to walk out, but a voice called me back.

"Andy. Could you just stay behind for a second. Sorry." He admitted. I nodded and walked over to him shyly.

"I don't mean this in a bad way, your good at maths, its just with exams and everything, I think a tutor would really help." He smiled.

"Oh okayy." I replied. "I do home tutoring, but ive got some other numbers if you want. Maybe you could talk to your parents about it. Its just a thought, Andy...Andy Fowler."

"Yeah...I'll uh, talk to my mum." I sighed and walked away. I couldn't be fucked to have a tutor. But if it was with...Brooklyn, I'd do it any day.

But the words "talk to your parents" hit me. I couldn't talk to them both. I hadn't spoken to my dad in 7 years. He left us...

I took a deep breath and carried on walking until I got home. I only lived about 10 minutes away from the school, so it was fine to walk.

After sitting at my phone for 10 minutes, I walked over to my mum. "Oh mum. We have a new maths teacher, and um, he thinks I should have tutoring. He does tutoring."

She looked st me, confused. "Since when have you cared about getting a tutor?" "Since it for mentioned?" I mocked.

"Alright. I'll speak to him myself." She replied and walked off. I went upstairs and checked my Snapchat.

Mikey: Mate, yesterday was funny as fuck. I was with some guys, Rye and Jack. You should've come out.
Me: Oh? Well I wasn't feeling too good. What are you doing now?
Mikey: Eating a pizza 👍
Me: Share!?
Mikey: No thanks get your own.

Brooklyn's POV
"Sure! Great. So 5 tomorrow? Okay thanks. Have a nice day!"

I ended the call and say back at my desk, looking at all the work I had to mark.

Andy was a nice guy. He was really smart, but always seemed to doubt himself.

He did way better in school than I did to be honest. I laughed to myself at how stupid I was.

18, and working in a school, I must be misstaken. (See what I did there? Cuz the song? 😂 actually it wasn't even funny...)

I tapped my fingers on the table getting even more frustrated.

Marking books was boring as shit, so I decided to "forget about them" and sit on my phone.

To be honest, I seemed to like Andy, like a lot more than I should of. I mean, he was my student, and I was pretty sure he wasn't gay...like me. But I didn't really know.

At that point, I decided to try and get to know Andy, but not seem too attached. That would be creepy.

But a 2 year gap wasn't that bad, right? I liked Andy. I liked him a lot, and I barely knew him.

Okay wow. Hopefully you liked the first part of this story thing idek what to call it. But thankyou so much for reading I really hope you enjoyed the first part...

Go find an old video of your favourite singer. :)