Brandy (Brook and Andy 2)

Andy's POV
I couldn't say I wasn't nervous, cuz I was. I was stood by the front door waiting for the knock.

"Andy? You don't have to wait by the door. I'll get it." My mum called from the kitchen.

I shook my head, even though she couldn't see me. But she didn't say anything afterwards anyway.

Then the door knocked. I brushed a hand through my hair, before finally opening the door.

"Hello Mr.Gibson." "Andy" he smiled. I welcomed him into our home and led him to the dining room.

"Hello miss Fowler." He shook my mums hand before she left to the kitchen.

"So you know why I'm here. I just want to help you out a bit, you have exams and stuff coming up. I know you can get an A." He smiled.

That freakin smile though. So adorable ahh!! I shook my head and read over the sum I had to work out.

After 20 minutes of simple sums, my mum told me she was going to the store quickly and that she would be back soon.

I felt kind of awkward with her leaving, but she'd only be like, 5 minutes.
So I thought.

"Andy, your doing great! This is excellent!" He applauded me, so I thanked him.

He looked at me as a small giggle escaped his lips. "What?" I finally asked, beginning to laugh at the strange situation.

"Your laugh is cute." He blurted out. I sat there and stared at him, not believing that what had came out of his mouth was true.

"Oh um. Im sorry I didn't mean to uh-" he stuttered, but I cut him off to save him from more embarrassment.

"It's okay." I blushed. "But you can't say much." I admitted. I mentally slapped myself for acting so weird towards my, teacher?

Well, substitute teacher for a while. Then there was an awkward silence.

I broke it by asking how he became a teacher at what looked so young. (18?)

"Well, Andy Flower. I mean Fowler! God dammit." He laughed and I laughed along, blushing too.

"I'm not a proper teacher yet, I'm still in training. But since your other teacher is off, I was told I could teach for a few lessons. I love teaching your class." He replied.

I nodded, understanding. But why did he love our class? Then he spoke up.

"Hey um. Would it be weird if a student and a teacher like...hung out?"

I shook my head. "Not really. Why?" Then it hit me. Did he want to hang out with me!?

That would be cool, but weird. And we'd have to be pretty secretive.

"Um. Well, do you wannu come out sometime?" He asked nervously.

I couldn't believe my teacher was asking me to "hang out."

But I couldn't believe Brooklyn Gibson wanted to hang out with me.

"Yess. I'd like that." I smiled, he smiled back. We decided to swap phones and exchange numbers, so we did.

Then my mum came in, "Why do you have each others phones?" She laughed suspiciously.

"We're comparing calculators, don't worry Miss Fowler." I laughed at his excuse as he sent me a daring glare.

"Back to work then." I sighed.

Okay maybe this sucks? Idk but I think it's alright so far. I like how awkward they both are with each other, cuz you know, teacher and student 😂

What's your crushes name?