Brandy (Brook and Andy 3)

Andy'a POV
I laughed my ass off at the photo of Jack and Rye. Pretty sure they were boys that Mikey was with the other day?

I was currently with Brooklyn at this "secret" kind of beach that I'd never even seen before.

If we'd gone to any other beach, we'd probably get caught, and who knows what would happen then.

"Jack the little Irish man." Brooklyn laughed. His laugh was so cute omfxg.

I checked my phone to see the time, and it was 10pm already.

"Fuck it's 10." I cussed forgetting Brooklyn/Mr Gibson was sitting right next to me

I looked at him, waiting for a response. But he just shrugged. "What, I don't care. We're not in school you tart."

"Tart? I'm a tart?" I laughed making him laugh along. He looked more like a tart tbh.

"It's fuckin freezing." He shivered as I looked at him.

I chucked him my jumper, but he shook his head causing me to frown. "I'm not that cold. Please."

He smiled, then thanked me. Don't you dare smile like that.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up as I almost fell. I smiled, and we carried on walking.

"Um. Do you wannu come to my place? Watch a movie or something? Idfk"

I nodded. It sounded like the perfect idea. Cuddles with Brooklyn awe!!

"So you live alone?" I asked. He nodded. " I moved out last year, actually. I live in this small apartment."

I nodded, understanding. Then the question dawned on me.

He didn't seem the type of person to want to be a teacher. No offence or anything.

"So. Have you always wanted to be a teacher?" I finally asked.

"Actually,no. As a kid, I always wanted to be in a band. But obviously that won't happen." He laughed, then sighed.

"I like to sing, and play the guitar. But I'm not good enough. And there was absolutely nothing els I wanted to be, so my family was all like 'Mr Gibson the teacher, yeah be a teacher.' So I thought, whatever, I don't really care what job I get. This is a pretty boring job tbf. Sorry, I'm rambling." He giggled and turned to me for a response.

"Nah it's cool. I like to sing too. But I'm not that good at it. I bet your amazing tho."

He shook his head and looked down. "Nope." He replied, popping the 'P'.

"Sing something. Please. For me." He laughed a little, then gave in after about 5 minutes of me begging.

"Only...if you sing with me." He smirked. Oh god. But I would've done anything to hear him sing.

"Classic. I sing the first part, then you sing the second. Then we do the chorus together? No pressure."

I nodded in agreement, then suddenly regretted my decision. This was gonna go so bad.

I counted him in, then he started to sing, his voice was...amazing.

Everything I could of ever dreamed of. His voice was not too high, or too low. But he hit the high notes perfectly and it was just PERFECT all together.

As soon as he finished, I quickly prepared myself, then got into my part.

I started singing a bit too high, then got it in the end, and I guess I was alright at singing, but not the best.

When I got to the chorus, I could Brooklyn's voice and it really stood out.

Not gonna lie, we sounded pretty good together. I really liked the way it sounded. Mostly because of Brooklyn.

After the chorus, I stopped and looked at Brook. (Ooh the first nickname by Andy)

"Stop!" He laughed, covering his face. "Your voice is amazing Brook!"

He blushed and turned away, probably hoping I didn't notice, but I did.

I wasn't sure if he was blushing at the compliment...or the nickname. But the nickname was pretty cool if I say so myself.

"Don't you dare say that. Nothing compares to you. Your voice is literally the voice of the earth! I mean, where the hell do you learn to sing like that!?"

Okayy, Brooklyn was totally blushing at the nickname. Am I right? I would've posted earlier but the app wouldn't work. And I can't post another chapter (which I was gonna finish rn), because my chest hurts like fck so I'm just gonna sleep it off 😂 anyway thank you so much for reading ILYSM and...

Go tell someone you love them! <3