Brandy (Brook and Andy 9)

Brooks POV
I sighed as I entered the school, turning corners and talking to the head teacher on the way.

"Your 20, not 17." He mumbled before walking off. What on earth was all that about?

I attempted to shake off the thought, but his words kept replaying in my head. "Your 20, not 17."

Yes, I know I'm 20? Thanks for the reminder that I'm getting closer to dying.

After standing at the door for a few seconds, I opened the door and smiled as Andy looked up at me.

I changed my expression quickly as students looked at me and set my bag under the desk.

"Your all probably wondering why there was no registration today, and you came straight to maths. To be honest, I don't know either." I laughed.

Today had started of weird. Looking at the back of the class, one of the students were staring at me.

"Harvey? You okay?" I asked slightly concerned. He stayed focused on me for a second, then scoffed and turned away.

That was rude? "Don't scoff at me." I added not looking what I was doing and almost dropping my pen.

"Sorry Brooklyn." He laughed. At that moment, everyone was looking at us.

"Its sir, or Mr.Gibson." I said sternly. Harvey was really getting on my nerves. And who told him my name, or was it a lucky guess?

I ignored him and the rest of the class and decided to finally do the register.

"Cooden, Lilah, Harvey....." after taking the register, I turned on the protector, realising I hadn't looked over the PowerPoint during the weekend. Shit.

I looked at Andy as he attempted to hide his laughter. Oh well.

Trying not to laugh myself, I grabbed the remote and turned to the first slide.

"Okay, so basically..." I began, stopping as the door flung open with a tall figure looking at me, not too happy.

Noticing the long red hair, I realised it was the school nurse. What was she doing here?

I faked a smile and walked over to her. "Mr Gibson. Could I borrow Andy Fowler?" She asked.  "He shouldn't need his bags or anything."

Various scenarios ran through my mind, was there something wrong with Andy that he didn't tell me about.

I looked at him in total confusion, but he shared the same expression.

"Thankyou." The nurse replied before leaving.

Andy ended up getting out of his seat and leaving for about 10 minutes.

Andy's POV
I gulped, before sitting on one of the soft red chairs in the guidance office.

They'd attempted to make the place more comforting by adding red bean bags and soft chairs. It didn't work at all.

I wanted to leave, why did I have to waste my best lesson in the guidance office?

"Do you know why your here?" The nurse snapped me out of my thoughts. I shrugged, because I really didn't know.

She sighed, then opened her mouth, before closing straight after. It was like she didn't know what to say.

Come on, just spit it out already!? She looked back up at me and handed me a piece of card, faced down.

I looked from the card, to her. She slowly nodded signally for me to look at what she'd given me.

I turned the paper over and almost gasped at what I saw. It wasn't just a piece of card, it was a photo, a photo which could of been very disturbing to her.

I wondered who had seen the photo and what they'd thought about it, how many copies there were, and how they got the photo in the first place.

FML...

Okay so, why do you think Harvey was staring at Brook? And why did he call him Brook instead of sir?
And what do you think the photo was of? 😂

<3 Ly guys