2.0

L I A
ONE DAY LATER
"Lia! Wake up!" Hope says.

I open my eyes to see Hope in a pair of Mickey Mouse pajama bottoms and a theodd1sout t-shirt standing next to our shared bed.

"We're in San Fransisco. It's 8:00. We have a meet and greet at 9:00. Get ready." she says.

I carefully step out of the bed, and try to avoid hitting my head on the top bunk.

Hope runs into the living room.

I walk over to our dresser, and pull open a drawer.

I pick out a pink crop top, white jean shorts, and pink converse sneakers.

I run into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth.

"Good morning!" Lizzie says as I walk into the living room.

"Morning." I say, still half asleep.

"Somebody's tired." Hope giggles.

I roll my eyes, and walk into the kitchen.

I put a piece of toast into the toaster, and get a jar of Nutella out of the cupboard.

My toast pops up, and I carefully take it out of the toaster.

I spread some Nutella on it, and put it onto a plate.

I take a bite while I watch the news on our living room TV.

"In other news today, YouTube sensation LDShadowLady's adopted daughter Hope's abusive father broke out of jail! He tried to hurt her again, but luckily officers have brought him back to prison. He is still trying to get out again, but the officers are making sure he doesn't escape." a reporter says.

Lizzie gasps.

"Hope, you made the news!" Lizzie says.

All of a sudden, Lizzie's phone dings.

She smiles when she sees who it is.

"Oh, that reminds me. I need to tell you girls something. It's not a bad thing, it's actually great for me." she says.

"Okay." I say.

"Remember Gavin from LA? Well, we're going on a date today! Gavin's here to visit his mother." she says.

"That's great, Liz! I hope it goes good." I say.

"What if he's like Joey?" Hope asks.

"He won't be! Oh, I forgot to tell you something else. Some YouTube friends are coming over later. We're having a party." Lizzie responds.

"Cool! Who's coming over?" I ask.

"Joey Graceffa, Zoella, iHasCupquake and her husband Mario, and StacyPlays. They're all super nice." Lizzie says.

"Okay." I say.
AN HOUR LATER
Before we know it, we're sitting at a booth.

There's about 100 fans lined up.

The first fan comes up.

She has beautiful greenish-blue eyes, light brown hair, and she's wearing an LDShadowLady hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Hi!" Lizzie says.

"Hey Lizzie!" she says.

"What's your name?" Lizzie asks.

"Phoenix. I'm 16." she says.

"That's such a pretty name!" I says.

"Thanks." Phoenix says.

"I've never met a girl named Phoenix before. It's really unique." Hope comments.

Phoenix smiles.

"So, do you have any pets?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah. I have a dog named Pop Tart." she says.

"What breed are they?" Lizzie asks.

"He's a pug." Phoenix says.

"Are you going to tomorrow's show?" I ask.

"Yeah." she says.

"That's great! Anyways, I think you should get going. We don't want to hold up the line." Lizzie says.

"Bye!" Phoenix leaves the booth, and runs over to someone who I guess is her friend.

"Hi!" a young boy comes up to us.

"Hi!" Lizzie says.

"I love your videos!" he says.

"Thank you! What's your name?" Lizzie asks.

"Randy!" he says.

"How old are you?" Lizzie asks.

"9!" he says.

"That's cool! Where are your parents?" Lizzie asks, and I can tell she's trying her best not to sound rude.

"They're right here!" Randy says, and his parents walk up to him.

"Hi guys!" Lizzie says.

"Hello Lizzie! We're so glad that Randy is able to meet you. He talks about you ALL the time!" his dad says.

Lizzie smiles.

"When he found out you were going on tour, he BEGGED us to come to a show. We're going to be at tomorrow's show." his mom says.

"That's great!" Lizzie says.

"Anyways, Randy, I think we should get going. Goodbye Lizzie!" his dad says, and the three of them walk away.

"Bye!" Lizzie says.
TWO HOURS LATER
We walk back into the jet.

"My purse is gone!" Lizzie says, and runs over to the table where her purse was.

There's a note that reads "you're never getting this purse back!"
==========================
Oh no!

Anyways I've set a schedule for the days I update!

Monday: Update A New Life
Tuesday: Update Thin
Wednesday: Update A New Life
Thursday: Update I Have A Homophobic for a Mother, and Bisexual for a Soul
Friday: Update Thin
Saturday: Update I Have A Homophobic for a Mother, and Bisexual for a Soul
Sunday: No updates
I hope this works out! It's starting today(Wednesday)! Each book gets two updates a week! BTW, A/N only chapters don't count as updates.

QOTD: favorite restaurant?
AOTD: Friendly's:)

Bye beautiful💕