Castle of Shadows

Jack was soaring through the air with Rapunzel below him, the wind blew snow around them but neither of them were laughing. They came to a holt when Merida came into view on a hill, together the three stood in the mon light home of them saying anything.

"This feels dark" muttered Eugene.

Then a tune starts to play and the three spin around desperately looking for the source.

????:

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise, Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised, Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it, Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

"Hiccup!" whispered Merida and started to walk in the direction of the voice.

"Too echo-y to be Hiccup lass" Gobber told Merida.

Merida:

I'm headed straight for the castle, They wanna make me their queen, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean, I'm headed straight for the castle

The three entered a cave and Jack lit his staff and cautiously began to sing the lyrics.

Jack:

They've got the kingdom locked up, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut, Straight for the castle

"Who is singing" whispered Rapunzel, but no one answered her

???:

Oh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used, If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised, Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it, Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

The three Guardians began to sing as they walked further into the cave.

Three:

Crying about it

Crying about it

Crying about it

Rapunzel:

I'm headed straight for the castle, They wanna make me their queen, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Three:

I'm headed straight for the castle, They've got the kingdom locked up, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut, Straight for the castle, There's no use crying about it, There's no use crying about it, There's no use crying about it, There's no use crying about it

Merida:

I'm headed straight for the castle, They wanna make me their queen, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean, I'm headed straight for the castle

Jack:

They've got the kingdom locked up, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut, Straight for the castle

Rapunzel:

They wanna make me their queen, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's, Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Three:

I'm headed straight for the castle, They've got the kingdom locked up, And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's

Jacks staff was extinguished plunging the three into darkness and the voice deepened and sounded more menacing.

???:

Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

"Isn't that the first song you ever snag as a group" asked Tooth, "Yea it was" Rapunzel said sadly, "Bring back memories" agreed Rapunzel.

The screen changed to Astrid standing with the guardians, she was standing in a room where the four had previously found out their powers. "Come on lass do something anything" muttered bunny and Astrid looked down at her feet in anger. "I told you I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" she yelled, but as she did the lights flickered and the shadows crept from the corners and whirled around her.

"Guardian of the night and shadows" gasped North in horror while Astrid stared at her hands in fear and shock.

Shadows shot towards Tooth and Sandy the two were immediately knocked out and blackness stared to creep up their skin, Bunny approached and Astrid backed away. She shook her head at him, "I'm sorry" she whispered and seemed to sink into the darkness. North look to the Tooth and Sandy then at bunny sadly, "Guardian of the night and shadows, she is not the guardian of Autumn, we need Hiccup back, go to Hades and see if there is any way we can get him back" North told Bunny. "What about them" Bunny asked as he gently picked up Tooth and hugged her body, "We need Rapunzel for that" North Replied.

Astrid backed into a corner of the room scared, "Astrid" Stoick muttered gruffly coming to her but Astrid shied away, "Please don't come near me I might hurt you" she begged.

The camera showed Bunny bounding through a black field till he came to a Greek temple type of place, as he entered the camera changed positions so everyone could see bunny's face but the screen showed he silhouette of a man on a throne. "Lord Hades we need your help" Bunny said stiffly. The camera switched view to show a man with black hair and beard dresses in robs of black with pitch black eyes sitting of a throne of skulls.

Most people in the room gasped at the man's appearance

"Ah dear Easter, the one you seek is not here" the man's voice sounded of death, "But my lord Hiccup is..." Bunny started, "Not here" Hades simply stated. "Not dead" gasped Bunny. The god of the underworld nodded coldly and waved his hand and Bunny dispersed only to reappear in the cave the other three guardians where trapped in.

"Well That clears that up" Muttered Jack.

Bunny caught sight of the three and arced up to them, "RAPUNZEL!" bunny yelled, "WE need your help to heal Tooth... and Sandy, Astrid is Guardian of the night and darkness and has done something to them" he explained quickly. Rapunzel nodded and the four hurried off to the pole.

"You can still heal people" asked Fishlegs and Rapunzel nodded.

The screen switched to Astrid sitting on a hill in the dark, in her hand she had shadows swirling and dancing around her fingers. As the camera zoomed out they could see around the woman was a castle of shadows. The camera zoomed out even further to show Hiccup and heather on a mountain watching the castle, "Who do you think is in there?" asked Heather, Hiccup shook his head. "I don't know but I hope the other solve my riddle about it" he sighed. Heather laughed, "Thy will it was a song about a castle how much clearer could you have been?" Hiccup shook his head and turned towards the moon.

"So it was Hiccup" Smiled Merida happily while the gang watched Astrid in the corner, "Never seen Astrid scared before" Whispered Fishlegs and the others nodded.

==========================================================================

A/N GUYS I NEED HELP I have writer block with this story and I need ideas for the plot and of course YOUR SONG SUGGESTIONS. pleases help, I am going to start giving shutouts to first  person who answers the question in the A/N section correctly this chapters is:

Who is Hiccups closest friends (plural) in the BOOK series written they Cressida Cowell?

_Tess_X