I Miss You

Tess walked through the empty room with Falin by her side, "I think it's time to see mum and dad again, what you do think?" Tess asked her nightfury, Falin dipped her head in agreement. Tess raised her hands and muttered a few words and light filled the dark room and all the Corona's, highlanders, Vikings and guardians fell I to their old seats. "Tess!" yelled a few people. Tess smiled and waved. "Where's Hiccup?" asked Rapunzel, no one answered, "My son disappeared on his death bed 5 years ago" Stoick said sadly. Everyone bowed their heads. "The same with Toothless he just vanished one night" said Astrid sadly. "Come on guys I brought you here for a movie" yelled Tess and Falin hummed in agreement. Everyone turned to the screen.

The screen came on to show the Guardians in the globe room. They were talking to the seasons guardians. "What is it this time" yelled Jack, "Last time you called us it was because you had got stuck in a chimney" joined in Merida. Rapunzel facepalmed and shook her head. "OK!" yelled North, "Just let us explain" Sighed Tooth. Sandy made a picture of a dragon and a rider above his head. "You know who they are?" asked Jack, "no sorry mate all we know is that this black rider seems to watch over you guys but never shows themselves" Bunny explained, "But we have another small issue, many has chosen a new guardian" Tooth said. All three turned and looked up at many surprised, "Who?" they said in sync. North pointed towards the door and it opened to showed a blonde-haired girl in a red top and a fur hood. "Astrid!" spat Merida.

Everyone looked at Astrid but the girl just shrugged and glared at Merida, "You two still hate each other" sighed Jack.

"But a guardian hasn't been chosen since Hiccup" Rapunzel said interested. "I won't be near her" yelled Merida and ran towards Angus and jumped on his back riding out towards DunBroch. The screen faded to black.

"This is going to be fun" murmured Jack.

The screen switched to a view of the open sea, then an upbeat tune came on and a nightfury with a black clad rider flew across the ocean dipping under the wings of water dwelling dragons, the screen zoomed in to show a close up of the masked face of the rider, then the dragon shot up into the sky and into the clouds.

"The black rider" the guardian yelled "It's toothless" screamed Astrid pointing at the nightfury's green eyes and tail.

The dragon levelled out just below a timber jack, "What you think bud, we give this another shot" came a faintly familiar voice, the dragon growled and rolled it's eyes, "Toothless it will be fine" reassured the rider. The rider then unclipped himself and fell towards the ground Toothless following him as they spiralled down, the rider then unclipped a flite suit and started flying with Toothless firing shots at him. "This is amazing" yelled the rider, then a sea stack came into view, "less amazing Toothless!" he screamed, Toothless caught up and wrapped himself around the rider as they crash landed.

"Who is that with Toothless" asked Snotlaut. Most people shrugged.

The rider reached up and removed his helmet showing reddy-brown hair with two braids and forest green eyes,

"HICCUP!" everyone yelled in shock, "What happened to fishbone" asked Ruff while Merida and Astrid looked at Hiccup, "Who cares" they both said together

"We really need to work on your solo flying bud" The rider said dusting himself off, while Toothless growled sassily. The two stared to roll around on the ground play fighting, "Ok you two stop fighting like Yaks in a ring" came a voice from above and the camera rolled up to see a black-haired girl on a silver dragon, with the same eyes as Hiccup.

"Um guys has anyone notice how That girl is almost an exact older version of Tess?" asked Jack and everyone gasped. "It's Heather" yelled Fishlegs happily.

"Oh hey Heather" greet Hiccup. Heather acme over to sit by Hiccup as Toothless and windshear play fought in the background. "You're doing it again stop watching your old life" Heather said hugging Hiccup. "I can't help it I just want to make sure there safe" Hiccup replied sadly. Heather placed her hand on Hiccups chest.

Merida and Astrid growled and the other back away from them slightly Jack chuckled till he got two punches from both girls.

"What you're looking for isn't out their it's in here and at the sanctuary with Mum, me and Toothless" She says pointing to his heart. Hiccup froze as the trees bent towards him and seemed to whispered to him, Heather watched intrigued, "There is something out there" he said pointing to the distance where smoke was rising into the sky, "I'll never understand this guardian thing" heather muttered. The two flew towards the smoke and landed in the shadows and peered into a clearing where Merida was sitting.

"I can't believe this I am literally a few feet from him" yelled Merida frustrated.

Merida:

I don't wanna be left behind, Distance was a friend of mine, Catching breath in a web of lies, I've spent most of my life, Riding waves, playing acrobat, Shadowboxing the other half, Learning how to react, I've spent most of my time

The other guardians walked into the clearing (only jack and Rapunzel)

All:

Catching my breath, letting it go, Turning my cheek for the sake of this show, Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right, Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that, Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

Jack made a small ice sculpture of Toothless and Hiccup

Jack:

Addicted to the love I found, Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud, Making time for the ones that count, I'll spend the rest of my time, Laughing hard with the windows down, Leaving footprints all over town, Keeping faith, Karma comes around, I will spent the rest of my life

All;

Catching my breath, letting it go, Turning my cheek for the sake of this show, Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right, Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that, Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

Rapunzel got up and started to dance, Hiccup smiled as he watched his friends.

"You're a good dancer Blondie" said Eugene

Rapunzel:

You helped me see, The beauty in everything, Catching my breath, letting it go, Turning my cheek for the sake of this show, Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

All:

Catching my breath, letting it go, Turning my cheek for the sake of this show, Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

Merida:

Catch my breath, Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that, Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now, It's all so simple now

All;

Catching my breath, letting it go, Turning my cheek for the sake of this show, Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right, Catch my breath, Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that, Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

Hiccup nodded to Heather and both dragon riders diapered into the sky. "I miss you Dragon boy" Merida whispered to the air as she mounted angus.

====================================================================

Hi Guys i'm back but  the updates will not be regular, just a warning. I am in need of some songs as I am short for options. What do you think is going to happen (With Hiccup)? all comments appreciated.

_Tess_X