Chapter 11

11)

I drive right to the bakery, and find Elizabeth.

"Finally!" -Elizabeth

"I'm so sorry, what can I do?!"

"It's over anyways. You're kinda to late....."

"I'm so sorry! I was hanging out with Harry and Eleanor, and Niall, -"

"Wait, Niall?! OMG how was it?! Did you set me up with him?!"

"YES I DID!" I tell her as we scream and jump around together.

"Thank you so much Janie!" She says to me as we jump around and scream. The rest of the day, we both go out for a treat at yogurt shack while we talk about everything. I gave her Niall's number and at the end of the day we went home.

~

I was a bit surprised to walk in and find Hazza there already. He's just siting there watching tv normally. Oh god, why does he have to be so cute? If only I could tell him..... When he sees me he gets up from the couch, and gives me a nice hug. I love his hugs if only I could stay in his arms forever. "How was your day?" He asks after we pull away.

"It was great! How bout you?"

"Yea mine was great too."

"Well I'm gonna go clean up then figure put what to do for dinner." I tell him and head for the stairs

"Ok ill be waiting down here." He gives me a smile and I go.

I'd love to get some of my make up off. Today I tried it on, and actually kinda like it. But still, only on special occasions, like maybe his moms wedding, it's tomorrow!!

Harry POV

Don't ask me why I saw J.J with make up on today but she still looked as beautiful as can be. I got a nice tux for my moms wedding. I need to take her out shoppin today!

When She comes down the stairs, she has on my shirt. It's actually just so cute to see her in my clothes.

"Sorry I borrowed your shirt. Couldnt really find a good one." She says.

"It's fine, you look cute. Ready to go dress shopping?!" I ask in excitement.

"Me? Oh! I don't really have a dress for the wedding, do I..Ummm I don't know if I should go with you. I mean, I don want to intrude..."

"No. My pleasure." I smile at her as she agrees and we both drive out to shop for a nice dress.