Chapter 9 & 10!

9) HARRY POV

I think J.J was shocked, but she's very nice to give fans her signature although she says she's not famous etc.

while on the road, were all really quiet. So I start a convo.

"So J.J, that was realy nice of you to sign fans stuff for them. Especially the first girl." I tell her.

"Ya, I mean, I'm not famous or anything like that, but if they asked me, how could I say no?"

"Aw you're so nice, Janie!" Eleanor says.

"Haha, thanks El! You are to!" She says, "So where do I drop you guys off?" She asks. Lou gives his adress for me and the boys to go hang there and talk about work.

"So, are you goin to stay at Lou's?" She asks me.

"Yes, we to catch up on some stuff for work." I say and get out of the car.

"Bye, guys! It was so great to meet you all! Haz, this day was really, truly amazing. Thank you so much." J.J says and hugs me and the boys as Eleanor waits in the car.

"It was nothing, really J.J. Thanks for the ride, we'll see you around! Same to you, Eleanor!" She looks up from her mirror and we all laugh a bit.

"It was great meeting you! We should hang out more sometime. I'll see ya round, lad." Lou says to J.J.

"Yes, we all definently agree." Niall says to her. She thanks us again, and drives away. We walk in the flat and sit down to start talking about our next album etc.

"No wonder why you always talked about her, she's quiet a girl ya got there, Harry." -Lou

"I agree, I'd love to hang out with her again sometime." Liam adds.

"We'll, were just friends. I'm glad you all like her." I tell them.

"You've got to be joking, Harry. I see the way you look at her." Lou gives me a smirk.

"Ok, so about the new album..." I try to change the subject and the boys laugh at me.

"Harry, she's a great girl. Just admit it, you really like her." Zayn says to me.

"Well.........*smiles* she IS a great girl... And I've known her for a while, we've been best friends since. But I don't think she likes me."

"Ofcourse she likes you, wat are you talkin about lad?!" Niall scolds me.

"Nevermind, you guys got me though. So about the tour....."

10)

I'm driving El home, after saying goodbye to the boys.

"You and Lou are just the cutest thing that lived on this earth!" I tell El.

"Aww, gosh, you're so sweet! You and Harry though, are perfect! The way he looks at you..!!!"

"Thanks, El. But were just friends. I don't really like him in that way."

"Oh, C'mon! I see the way you two look at eachother. Admit it, Janie, you like him! There's nothing to be ashamed about if you do."

"Haha..........I guess ...but I don't think he likes me in that way! I mean, guys just don't like me in that way. And I definently wouldnt expect the hottest guy on the earth to." We both chuckle a bit.

"I think your one if the most prettiest girls I've met, Janie!"

"Aww, Eleanor! No way! You're the pretty one here."

I turn into her driveway and drop her off.

"Thanks for everything, El! It's amazing to meet you!" I tell her as we hug.

"Aw no problem! I had a great time today! We should do a girls night out sometime together!"

"Definently, that'd be great, girl! I'll see ya around!" I tell her as I drive away.

When I get home, I sit down on the couch and see on my phone many notifications!

Twitter:

Harry_styles: Follow my bestie, @janieryans ! She's also in instagram to!"

Random name started following you

Instagram:

Random name commented on you're photo:

You're so pretty! You and Harry are so cute

MANY OF THOSE

"Louis tagged you in a photo."

I go to instagram and see what he posted.

"@harrystyles and his bestie Janie at Nandos"

It's an adorable pic of me and Harry, the time I put his menu down when he was blushing.

I go to twitter and find so many more followrs and comments saying I'm pretty more!

I have about 2.3K on instagram and twitter now. Wow, that was faster than you reading this.

I post a tweet and say:

"To all the fans (I guess lol) I have, thank you all, it's out of this world. I love you guys, thanks for positive comments!"

And

"Haz and I are just besties though :)"

I get a picture of me and El, Haz took and post it on instagram leaving a long comment:

"Wow, to all the fans (I guess lol) I have now, it's outstanding and amazing! All the nice comments me so much to me, thank you! Haz and I are just besties. It was such an honor to meet this girl! She's amazing, and will always be my role model no matter what! I love all the fans I have now! #imtheluckiestgirlalivejanieryans

~Janie Ryans"

Next thing I know it gets trending in about just minutes.

I text Haz:

"You didn't have to on instagram and twitter!"

"It was nothing! They should get to know you so no rumors will go on about this "new girl".

"Yes! I have to go, ttyl Haz."

I turn my phone off and text Elizabeth all about my day and how she has a chance with Niall.

"Janie! Thats amazing thank you so much i love ya sista! im freaking out! But i was wondering whede the hell were you?! I had to take BOTH of our shifts!" She replies..

Well today was an amazing day!

Until I forgot work.......