Chapter 12 & 13!

12)

I can't believe he actually wants to take me dress shopping wow ok. Well, despite the paparazzi being here, I'm having a great time.

I pick out some dresses to try on that are blue, both of our favorite colors.

He's waiting outside for me to show him, but no way.

Never in a million years.

"What's taking so long, love?" He asks.

"Ummmm........ I don't look good in any of these, it's embarassing." I admit.

"You probably look beautiful, come out and show me the one you have I now." He asks.

NOT THE ONE I HAVE ON NOW IT'S HORRIBLE.

Well, I mean. It's cute but not on me. I hate it on me.

"Ohhkaayy, you're asking for it." I tell him and come out to show.

I think his jaw even dropped. Ok I don't look that pretty come on.

I go over and put it back up.

"It's so gorgeous on you." He says, wonderstruck.

"Yea, right. I don't know, Hazz it's not very good on me..."

"J.J just get the dress, you look absolutely amazing." He says as he stands up in front of me.

"Ok.........Thank you." I tell him. he gives me a quick cute little wink which is probably making me blush my cheeks are about to explode. I see people all around are video taping this and paparazzi snapshotting it but I don't care. The most amazing man in this world has just called me gorgeous.

13) Harry POV

As we walk to the register, (which took a while cause the paparazzi and fans etc.) I get out my wallet to pay for the dress. It was only 560$, I could pay for it easily.

"What are you doing? I'm going to pay, silly." J.J says.

"No. Let me...please." I smile at her and she smiles back. She's to kind sometimes.

As we walk outside, fans come up to us along with frustrating paparazzi getting photos of me and her.

We get to the car as I start it. Wait where's J.J?

I turn around to see her showing her new dress to the fans that have asked.

"It's beautiful like you!" I hear comments say.

"Awe thank you, but it'll never be as beautiful as you guys." She says to them all as she gets in the car and we drive away.

"Haz, you know you didn't have to buy the dress for me!"

"I wanted to." I give her a smile and we listen to the radio on the way home.

"And is Harry Styles going out with this new girl, Janie Ryans?...."

We hear.

I quickly change the station but J.J quickly changed back. This can not be good.....