Chapter 4

4)

Haz and I both give each others numbers at the end of the day. Elizabeth has already went home a couple hours earlier and me and Haz are about to go. Right when we leave, I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him. "Oh my gosh, Harry you need a place to stay at, don't you?" I ask.

"It's ok, I'll stay at Lou's." he says.

"Oh. Ok cool." I say.

So not!

Last time me and him cuddled up was when some douche broke my heart and he was there to help me take my mind off him easily. He even spent the night with me, it was so sweet.

"It was really great seeing you, Styles. I really missed you." I say.

"Ya, same, it was great seeing you too." He says.

"Oh crap. Elizabeth was suppost to take me home......." I just remembered.

Smooth.

"Here, ill take you home."

"Oh, no u don't have to.."

"No, I wouldn't mind, really."

I pause for a minute to think about it. Wait, why am I even thinking about it?

"Ok. I'll give u the street and address." I say. He smiles and we go into a limo. Nice! I give the driver the address, and we both finally can have a private talk between us.

"So how's it been?" I ask.

"Not bad, of course it's hard to get used to screaming everywhere you go, but it's pretty good."

"Nice. Nothing much around here, besides it's gotten horribly boring."

He kinda chuckles at that, and I smile.

"You been to one of my concerts before?" He jokes.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. Yes, I have. I told ya you have a beautiful voice."

I yawn and start to get sleepy, and soon enough my eyes are closed, and I'm resting my head on Haz's shoulder. I feel his arm arohnd me now, and fall into a deep sleep.