Chapter 1!! XD

1)

I'll never see him again...

Will I?

Well, He's famous now....probably mobbe by paparazzi, fans etc. I bet he even has million of girlfriends by now. He was always romantic, and flirty around me in the cutest way. Yep, you guessed him. Harry Styles. I gave him the nickname him Hazza (Haz for short), and he gave me the nickname J.J. and he We used to work at the bakery together. Now it's just me. Nothing's the same without his beautiful voice, or hallarious attitude. Just silence around here, unless I'm making people laugh. We used to do that together.... He always said you should express you're feelings, and tell someone about how you really feel. I never did that, and I think I missed my chance, cause he's long gone. Last I saw him was when he visited here again, but tht was Long ago. Every day I hope for Haz to just walk through that door...that one door I walked through, when I first met him to get a job here. Everyone said we were sweethearts, but we always said were just good friends. I'll admit, I did want it to be more than that. He even promised me he'd come back....... But who am I kidding? Things change, and that won't happen.

Ever.

It's already 3 years anyways, like in 3 years he would remember to come by here. I bet he forgets who I am....

I'm in bed, writing this to you before I go to bed. I'm sharing my feelings to you, before it's too late like last. He always said you couldn't define love, and I always agreed. But that was a long time ago.