Chapter 3

3)

"Beep. Beep. BEEPBEEP. BEEPBEEP. BEE- I reach over to turn it off, and get out of bed. I'm never good at 6:00 am in the morning, so I get my usual signature outfit on. Normal t-shirt and jeans with nice leather boots. Its been about 2 years and a half since I've seen Hazza around here, or even got in contact with him. Hopefully someday he'll stop by.

~

I woke up to the sound of girls high pitch screaming and "oh my gosh!" Outside the bakery. I got up from my chair instantly. And went to the front desk to see outside the window what was going on. Too many girls were jumping around. So I shrugged it off, and decided to count the money in the tip jar instead. "What's going out out there?" My best friend, Elizabeth says. I shrug in return and she goes back to putting the bread in the oven. "Uhhhhhh....Janie??!!!" Elizabeth asks, frantically. "Uhh...what did I do now?" I ask, still paying attention to the tip jar.

"Look up!" She says under her breath.

I see a shadow come over me.

"Hey, do you know where I can find a girl named -" I look up and it cuts him off. I just stand there. Frozen.

No.

Just no.

It couldn't be.

Could it?

Am I dreaming?

Is this for real?

"Janie...." He says, with a wide grin across his face.

"Harry......Haz?" I breathlessly say. I'm almost getting teary eyed and I jump into his arms. I can't believe it, he's actually here.

I pull back and just look into his eyes. Wow, he does have the most beautiful green eyes there ever were on this planet.

"Hazza, wait, what...I mean, I kinda thought..-"I forgot about you.." He finished my sentence, with a sad look on his face.

"I could never forget you, could I? I promised you I'd be back." He says.

I hug him again, and ofcourse, after we talk a while about how everything's going around here, and for him and his career with his new best pals, (Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne)

I introduced him to the new people who work at the bakery now, and ofcourse, he met up with the old again. Elizabeth totally flipped, she says she can now have a chance to meet Niall Horan, she's liked him for what seems like ever. Ofcourse I tell her "definently, ill make sure I get you two close." And wink at her. She flips with excitement for me too cause she knows how badly I've wanted him to come back here, we both scream in excitement quickly before Haz comes back.

"It was great meeting you all again, but I'm afraid I need to go. I'm suppost to meet the boys somewhere in a couple minutes." He says.

"Woah woah woa woah, woah. U are not leaving just yet." I protest. I toss him an apron. "Wanna bake together? U know, like the olden days." I smile.

"J.J, .......I promised the boys we'd get together to talk about the new album though."

"Sigh..............ok fine, but please come back soon again. I'll see ya around?" I say in a sad tone, and look down at the floor. He looks at me with a sad expression on his face to. He knows I do this when I'm upset. After a while of him typing on his phone, he puts it back in his pocket. "Sighhhh, Give me the apron." He says. I smile so wide I toss him the apron, and we both get to work. Just like old days......