Chapter 8

Hey, so the new character is one of my followers, veelagurlpotter , she gave me a very good idea so thank you! Also the song I suggested has nothing to do with the plot, I just really like it.
Brenna's POV

"Harry, I know a lot about you, I'm new to Hogwarts. I came here because I can sense my mate. I can help you and Draco with figuring out some crazy things about veela's." I said plainly. He stood there, eyes wide. "W-wait...what crazy things?" I smiled slightly. "Well that's what we have to find out, right?"

He nodded then plopped down gracefully on the couch. Then he asked "I'm not even gonna ask how you know who I am but what is your name?" I chuckled slightly then said "Brenna, nice to meet you by the way." "You too."
Then he broke. He started bawling his eyes out. I wrapped my wings around his small frame and hugged him. He cried into my shoulder. I pet his head softly until he stopped crying. "Sorry" he said softly and sniffled. I smiled warmly and replied "Nothing to worry about, that's one thing we need to figure out about veela mates." (guys I honestly don't know so just go with the flow)

He laughed a little but then abruptly asked "So do you think you can help me with some revenge?" I smiled evilly. "Of course."

Draco's POV
I woke up and tried to lift my head up but it made the room spin so I quickly laid back down. A blurry figure appeared in front of me. I blinked a few times and my eyes focused on what I was looking at. But it wasn't just one person, it was two. One was my beautiful Harry, I smiled and little. The other was a girl, she had a strange aura around her then I growled.
Harry spoke up "Hey Dray." he bent down and kissed my forehead. The girl smiled a little.

I eyed her suspiciously, I've never seen her before. "Draco, this is Brenna. She is gonna help us with a few problems of ours."

He explained everything about what happened after I passed out. I was
content with the explanation but then forgot to ask about the girl since I could tell he left some parts out. "Um, Raven?" "Yeah?" how should I ask? Better not beat around the bush. "Why does Brenna have a strange aura?" She stepped forward then said "I too am a veela, but I'm not after your mate. There's someone else I'm searching for, that's why I transferred to Hogwarts." she then extended her wings and I nodded still in a daze.

"Draco, Brenna won't just help us with finding out about mood swings and stuff. She will help us with our Ginny problem." he grinned and I smiled. "But," great, the catch "she needs our help to find her mate, Hogwarts is a big school so we got a lot of work to do. And also finding about strange veela type things will benefit her too, what do you think Dray?"
I could sense his happiness and said the obvious choice "Definitely."

The next chapter will be up sometime at night. Who else watched AVPM and AVPS?
D

on't forget to vote and comment!