Chapter 10

John's POV

I froze. Alex, my friend since the beginning of....I can't even remember was asking me out.

"Alex, can you give me a minute to think this over." I say softly touching his shoulder. He nodded sadly and walked out of the room awaiting my response.

I turn around to Draco. He just shrugs and walks away. I stare at Harry for a minute thinking about what just happened. "I-is this s-some kind of s-sick prank? I can't take another heart break." Harry looks at me sympathetically and grabs my wrist.

Harry's P.O.V
"John, I don't know what happened before but that's over now. Alex loves you more than humanly possible. Maybe more than Draco and I love each other and that's kind of hard to beat." Draco must hear this part because he looks up from the other part of the room where he started his homework and scowls. I chuckle and look at John again.

"John, promise me you won't throw away your shot with Alex. He'll make you happy. I want to see you happier than you already are." He takes a deep breath then exhales and sniffles.

"Okay, I'll do it..." I smiled widely and motioned with my arms to the door. He opened the door and tackled the person behind the door in a tight hug. Alex looked like he was a nervous reck before John hugged him. Alexander was about to say another word but John silences him with a kiss.

"THAT'S WHAT IM TAKING ABOUT!" they sprang apart but their hands sought out the others. "So...erm...where is Bri?" I shake my head at their attempt to change the subject. "She is right down the stairs, or were you guys too focused on each other to notice?" Draco comes up behind me and smirks at them. They blush and look at their feet.

At that moment Bring flies up "Guys, everyone has a date mate except me! Please hook me up with this Ravenclaw!!!!" we all burst out laughing while she just frowns. John calms down just enough to say sure then bursts out laughing with the rest of us again.

Once we all were calm we followed Bri to the great hall where she said we could find the girl. We all sat at the Slytherin table and finally the question came. "So who the hell is it!?" she smiled brightly then pointed to a curly haired brunette. She had dark skin and was sitting next to a girl I recognized as Elizabeth Schuyler and on her other side a shorter girl in yellow.

"Do you know her name?" she nods. "Angelica Schuyler. Her sisters are Eliza/Elizabeth and Peggy. All Ravenclaws. At first i was confused which one was my mate because they have similar auras and they are always near each other so it's hard to distinguish them. But one time Angelica was on her way to Herbology class by herself and I could tell." she was exited. No doubt about that, but how were we to hook then up?

"Bri, how well do you know her?" Draco asked. "Well we study together and I'm working on a project with her in Potions." he nodded and we all went back into deep thought.

Herc and Laf showed up a little while later and we filled them in on what was happening so now there were 7 people thinking intensely. Hercules shot up out of his seat and yelled "Got it!" "Shhhhh!" we all said in sync. He blushed and sat back down and whispered the plan to us. We all grinned, this could work.

OK I'm really sorry this is a short chapter. I just wanted to update as an early Christmas present and if you don't celebrate Christmas then an early New Year present. I would have put in other holidays but I butchered the names so badly auto-correct had no suggestions. So yeah. I think there were a few Hamilton references that were intentional but there may be some that were unintended. *shrugs* . So how do you guys like the story so far? Should I continue it? You decide. After this I may write a lams fan fiction but don't hold me to it cause IDK yet. Just an idea. Well goodnight! Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bye my loves 👋