Chapter 5

Hey guys, look what I drew. Just gonna let you guys know there will be some language against sexualities probably only against gay ppl but that's just because Harry and Draco are gay. I have nothing against anyone being gay it's just what some people call them in this chapter so I apologize if I offend anyone, I really don't mean it. Well enjoy!

I am gonna do Harry's  P.O.V. this chapter so....
"Harry, wake up." I just rolled over and groaned. "Harry, get your lazy arse up so we can get to classes!" I lazily got up and got dressed. Draco was waiting for me at the door. "Harry," he whined "hurry up, we are gonna be late!" "One second ferret." he grumbled something while I was trying to flatten my hair. It wouldn't budge so I gave up. I grabbed my back in one hand and Draco's in the other.

We were about to go into the great hall when we realized we sat at different tables. "Draco, wanna sit with the Gryffindors with me?" I asked. "Sure, why not. They will probably hex me but whatever." I laughed a litter and we walked in. Everybody looked as us. They were probably wondering why we weren't killing each other. Then when he sat down with me by the Gryffindors Ginny said "Why the bloody hell is he here?" she spat. I kind of got nervous. My friends  besides Hermione and Ron didn't know I was gay and that Draco was  my mate. And I haven't spoken to them since the first day of school. "Umm..." I started but Draco cut me off. "Because Potter here invited me to sit with you guys, and if you have a problem you can leave." Ron and Hermione were smirking because of the knowledge they held within them. Then Ginny (who I knew fancied me) spoke again "Why would anyone want to sit with you?" she was clearly dumbfounded but she sneered to hide it. "Well if you must know Ginerva, Harry is now my good mate." technically he told the truth, Ginny obviously didn't think of it as soul mate. Her face turned red in rage. "Harry, we need to talk." "All right." I said trying to get on her nerves. She was trying to keep her composure and said "In private." "Excuse me, we will be right back." I said politely. Ginny took my took me by the arm and brought me to the room of requirement. "Ginny what are we doing here?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Oh, I have something give you. Close your eyes, it's a surprise." I closed my eyes and said "Okay, now what?" "Stay very still." I nodded. She must've put a charm on me cause I heard her whisper something. A few seconds later she said "Okay, you can open your eyes now." what I saw shocked me. It was Ginny but she was only in her underwear and a bra. I tried to look away my I couldn't. I tried closing my eyes but they were glued open. "Like what you see Harry? I know I like what I see." I could move my eyes just enough to see I was in my boxers. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GINNY?" she was taken aback but she walked closer to me and rubbed he'd girliness up against me "Ginny," I said in a low and dangerous voice "stop right now." I said through gritted teeth. " Umm..." she pretended to think, "no." she said simply. I was so angry at her, at the charm she put on me, and thus whole situation in general.

Then she started getting into this whole taking advantage of me thing. She started kissing me, I couldn't stop her. When I didn't kiss back she got angry. "Harry James Potter! How do you not realized that we love each other!?! You are meant for me!!!" she yelled. "Maybe because I don't particularly like getting sexually harassed and," I breathed "I am gay!" she was so shocked I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. "THE BOY WHO LIVED IS A FAG?!?!" (OMG guys, you have no idea how that that was to write!) "Will you please let me go know?!" I said dangerously calm. She first got dressed and then she took off the spell. I got changed then she said, "Harry Potter, the chosen one, is a f*cking fag, wow." she took a breath then added, "Don't worry Harry, I will take care of this." then she started to walk away when I grabbed her shoulder and punched her in the face. "Good day Ginny!" I smiled innocently. She looked like she was about to cry. Her nose was bleeding and she stalked away. Well, if she tells anyone that I punched her then I will also spill the first I had about her.

I walked back to my shared dorm because I knew that dinner was over. Draco was doing some homework and looked super when he heads the painting open. He jumped up and ran to me. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my head. I hugged him back and smiled. When we pulled away he asked "Harry, what did the she-weasel want?" I started to get nervous, if I told him he would get mad. But I have to tell him. He has to know. "Well, er...um, Ginny brought me to room of requirement and told me to close my eyes. We I was allowed to open them she was in a bra and underwear. And I was somehow in my boxers. She started to rub up against me and I couldn't stop her. She put this spell on me so I couldn't move."

I started to shake because of the memory. I put my head into Draco's shoulder and I started to cry. He held me tight and said "The b*tch." then I told him that I punched him and he smiled. "Good job, but she deserves worse. Did you tell any teachers?" "No," I admitted "I didn't want to embarrass myself." "Harry! You need to tell somebody! Tell Dumbledork or something." "Hey, don't call him names." he blushed slightly and mumbled and apology. I nodded then he said "We can tell him tomorrow, and then I can give Ginny what she deserves." I laughed and we climbed into bed. "I love you, ferret" he laughed "I love you more Potty." "This isn't over" he laughed and kissed me "Goodnight love." Draco said sweetly " Night Dray."