I had a dream about us last night 2

Mitch forced himself to breath proberly to send enough air to his brain but all of the attention was now on his lower half where his cock was pressing against Scotts thigh, leaking in his already wet pants and he was about to moan when the blonde bit and sucked along his exposed neck.

"Fuck... me...the dream was about you fucking me.", he managed to say between gritted teeth.

That was all Mitch had to say to get Scotts focus back on his face. He grinned wickedly and bit his lip before speaking up.

"You are wearing too many clothes."

Without wating for a reply he'd already ripped Mitch's expensive Shirt open. But no one of the two really cared. The only thing Scott wanted right now was to touch him, feel him beneath his large hands.

"I gonna mark you everywhere... lovebites all over your chest... and bruises at the inside of your thighs..."

With that Scott sunk to his knees and slowly unbuttoned the skinny jeans slowly just to tease Mitch a bit more and pushed finally both jeans and his sexy boxerbriefs down to his feet.

The tenor moaned when Scott took him completely in his mouth, while playing with his balls.

"Yes, go suck it!"

His loud and high pitched voice encouraged the blonde to grab Mitch butt and pulled him even closer. Working him over and over bringing him closer to the edge. He licked over his slit a few times before Mitch hips began to buck forward his hands pushing Scotts head closer.

"I'm co...", he couldn't even finish his sentence, his orgasm rolling through his body like a wave of feelings and emotions. When he looked he saw how the baritone licked his member clean, visibly enjoying himself. He had one hand wrapped around his own twitching cock, his blue eyes watching Mitch breathing heavily through his semi parted lips. To bad he had no waterproofed phone, he would've captured the moment, just like it had been in Mitch's dream.

"I want to come inside you."

Scott'd given Mitch only a few minutes of regeneration before he turned the water off and dragged him out of the shower into their bedroom.

"Lay back, i'll be back in a few minutes.", he wispered in the brunettes ear and gently licked over the bite marks he left on Mitchs neck. The little boy shivered and went with weak knees to the big bed and laid back, just like his friend had told him to.

In the meantime Scott opened his drawer searching for lube and condoms. As bad as he wanted to shot down Mitchs tight ass, he was a safe boy after all.

After that he turned around watching Mitch preparing himself with in pleasure closed eyes for Scotty, his cock standing in fully attention again. The blonde watched him for a while till he couldn't  hold back anymore and hurried to the bed pressing the shaved legs wider apart so he could slip between them.

"Ready for me Mitchy?"

The tenors eyes flew open and he nodded eagerly as if he couldn't  trust his voice.

Scott didn't need more insurance, instead  he thrusted into Mitch without holding back. Mitch squeezed the bedsheets between his hands when Scott pounded him merciless into the mattress.

"Is.this.what.you.dreamed.about?" Scott said, slamming into Mitch between every word.

"Better! It it is...so much better." He scratched over Scotts back, satisfied with the grunt escaping his friends lungs.

"Good...I want you to remember every this night, I hope it'll haunt you in the night."

Mitch almost came just from hearing this words leaving  Scotts mouth which sucked at his left nipple right now. He was shaking and goose bumps shot all over his body.

The baritone went up from the nipple to his neck and collarbone where he left several love bites.

"All mine."

"Yes all yours!"

Mitch stuttered as his second orgasm rolled over him, Scott following after a few seconds. The blond slowly slipped out of Mitch ass, leaving him empty.

Mitch barely noticed Scott cleaning him and rolling him to his side before he laid down behind him.

"I know what I'm gonna dream about this night...", he wispered in the brunettes ear before he passed out as well.