Boyfriend's for one night 2

"Heeey!", we were greeted cheerfully as we passed the door. Musik blasting already through the room which put me automatically in a good mood. "Here you two.", Marcus, one of the guys who invited us, thrusting a cup of red liquid into each of our hands. I smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' towards him. Maybe I could dance with him later. You have a 'boyfriend' Mitch!  No dancing with other boys! He was cute though. Scott probably noticed my distraction and took my hand walking to the bar where some familiar faces were hanging around. These were mostly Scotts friends but they were okay as long as they don't try to make small talk with me. Horrible!
Suddenly I was being pulled on Scotts lab and I tried to follow the conversation between what I guessed was Nicki, Tyler and Kirstie.
"Wow. You have to be Mitch, right? Scott told me sooo much about you but he never mentioned you to were a thing..."
Scott blushed while wrapping his arm around my waist. I grinned and almost spoke up to deny what Typer just brought up but Scott interrupted me.
"It's kinda unofficial...", he laughed awkwardly.
"Oh and how long you've been together now?" Nicki leaned over the table a curious grin on her face.
"Five Months."
"Two weeks."
We said in unison. Wtf Scott? Five fucking months? Yeah, this isn't obvious at all!
"I mean...", Scott tried to ease the weird situation, "officially it's two weeks now, if you know what I mean."
Tyler and Kirstie giggled relived and Scotts grip tightened.
"I'm lucky for you though! You two look cute and happy together...", Nicki admitted.
"Thanks girl!" I liked her and all at once I felt save and wanted in his arms, like I would belong to his side. I shifted slightly trying to get more comfortable. The blonde restet his head on my shoulder breathing down my neck.
"Why so hyper?", he whispered in my ear.
"I dunno...wanna dance?" I hopped down his lap. "Yes, but first I need to use the restroom." He said and left. I shrugged and looked towards Kirst.
"What about you?"
She just grinned and dragged me to the dance floor. Hell yeah, mabey this night wont be boring.

When Scott came back he spotted someone he thought he would never see again. "Alex?"
"Oh hey Scotty."
The blonde swallowed nervously at that nickname.
"How's live?"
"Ahm....fine I guess."
"Well, and your little friend?"
"Mitch? He's..."
Suddenly small arms were wrapped around his torso.
"Speaking of the devil..." Alex grinned.
"You guys talking about me huh?"
Scott somehow wanted to show Alex that he'd moved on and how could he proof it better than kissing his 'boyfriend'? 
"Yeah, babe." , He smiled and shoved him next to his side.
Alex eyes widened in shock but he composed himself fast.
"Had fun dancing?"
The baritone asked, he could tell that Mitch was kinda confused but played along.
"Oh yes! Wanna join?", he asked Alex.