Fifty shades of gay 2

I whimpered and my breathing quickened. Scott gave me a few moments to calm down before he even started. At first there were just his hands stroking my thigh or swirling around my nipples getting them hard. My cock stand at fully attention, wanted touched. But I knew I had to be patient.
"Fuh-uck...Sir please.", I moaned shameless when he pinched my left nipple hard. "You just don't  listen today, do you?" The blonde asked, not expecting an answer and forced my mouth open to slip a large gag in. It was a bit odd and uncomfortable at first but at least I didn't had to worry absout my sound level anymore. 
"Now lets take care of your little problem...", he whispered in my ear before nipping at my earlobe. I threw my head back, the only limb I could move, wanting the blindfold off so badly. I wanted to see him doing all this things. He grabbed my hard member carefully and placed several kisses along my length. I was already at the end of my patience and I couldn't hold back anymore. I was longing for his touch and I would even accept the punishment as long as he'd keep handling me. Oh gosh, to be manhandled sounds even better. But should I really push again? What if he wouldn't touch me as punishment at all? Horrible. So I tried to be a good boy enjoying his touch although I struggled to get enough air through my nose and was tensing desperately to not move. He began to lick over my slit and massaged my balls.
After that he focused back on my nipples biting and licking them till they were red and puffy. I whined as soon as his mouth left my body already missing his touch.
"So delicious and sweet my little boy, aren't you?", he said and I muffled a response through the gag. Touch me! Turnt out in a moan when he stroked me slowly.
"I could do this all day you know? Watching you all night squirm under my body. You doing good so far. Let's see how long this will last...", Scott murmured drawing circles around my bellybutton but moved further down soon. He was teasing me, edging me over and over almost provoking that I would finally move, spill the wine. And it happened a few seconds after. He took me in my mouth again but only my tip. It was making me crazy so I pressed me against him, the wine running down over my chest. He licked it away before it reached the sheets though. "Tsk...couldn't hold back anymore, could you? Such needy boy. But you are lucky, I am in a good mood and willing to give you what you want." And with that he went down on my cock again. I was sensitive and I didn't last very long but before I could shot down his throat he covered my nose so I had to breathe through the gag what was nearly impossible. My head started spinning and I tugged at my chains till it hurt. It was so crazy. The building lust and the fear. I thought I would pass out but of course he timed it perfectly; he let go of me and I came instantly, covering my chest.
"Good boy...now rest...", Scott whispered and tugged me into bed after removing the blindfold and the gag. "Are you okey sweety?"
I was shaking and exhausted but fine.
"I'm good, but I should thank you for the relief..." I said with closed eyes when I noticed his huge bulge pressing at my  thigh. "No no, don't worry, you'llbe ready whenever I feel the need to get my relief." He whispered and slipped a small plug without any preparations into my ass making me gasp.

***

Gosh, I feel dirty writing this...but everyone loves a good bit of scomiche dirt...