Teasing 2

Scott watches Mitch going to the dance floor again. Not sure what to say or to do. He isn't even sure he had heard right. His boy won't  actually dance with a other boy while he is standing right here, will he? And he is pretty drunk so... Scott sighs, it takes plenty of will power to not just drag the brunette out and settle him into bed.
But he could wait.

Meanwhile Mitch is dancing and enjoying his time although his stomach feels bit odd. Probably just the alcohol. Suddenly a boy comes smirking towards him. Mitch remembers him. It was the boy who had bought him a drink. Travis, crosses his mind. He smiles back and slowly starts dancing with him. A distraction would be great since he noticed the blue eyes staring holes in his back.
Travis has a mischievous grin on his face when he reaches out to pull the tiny person closer, Mitch is too tired to do anything about it just let it happen.

That's the moment when Scott decides that it is enough. He doesn't want anyone groping his boy.

"He's not interested!" Scott yelled and shoved  Mitch behind him.

"I think he can speak for himself..." Travis said still looking confident as hell.

Scott clenched his jaw expecting an sassy answer from Mitch but when he looked behind him, the boy was gone, heading  to the toilets. The blonde gives Travis a last glance before he runs worried after the tenor.

"Mitch? Are you here?" Scotts voice echoes
through the restroom till he spots Mitch sitting in th corner.
He kneels beside him and takes Mitchs face in both of his hands. His eyes semi parted and glossy but not meeting his.

"Yeh I'm fine, don't worry." Mitch tells him and stands up, all of a sudden his whole energy back.

Scott just shakes  his head  in disbelieve. How could he tell him not to worry when he's  obviously not fine?

"I wanna have some fun...come with me Scotty." Mitch says and pushes his friend into a cabin.
The blone wants to be reasonable but he couldn't resist Mitch little fingers sneaking under his shirt touching every piece of skin they could reach.

"Mitch...please.", he growls and grabs his
wrists to stop their movements, "we could finish this at home." He trys again, making a compromise. But Mitch doesn't listen as always and continues. He gets to his knees and frees Scott from his jeans admiring the giant bulge hiding in his boxers. Mitch licks his dry lips before shoving the boxers down as well. Scott can't help but moan and grasp Mitchs dark hair. His brain screams no but everything below his waistline screams yes as Mitch works his tongue up and down his length. As soon as Scott closes his eyes Mitch stopps, his eyes flickering up to meet his befor they fell close again. The baritone is confused and suddenly overwhelmed. He is still turned on but his friend  is slowly slipping away. What is happening?
Scott thinks right befor Mitch slumps to the ground.