Teach me 2

My hands stopped moving, hitting one last key before I turned my head towards Scott who was still staring lost at the piano.
"For a beginner, it wasn't that bad. But if you want to go to dallas you have to practice a bit more."
I scoffed. Beginner. "Well, that's what I'm here for..."
He grinned, "Yes I can teach you the necessary things you should keep in mind. But not in one lesson." I sighed. To bad I couldn't even afford one more. "Ahm so can you show me how to play this part? I struggled a bit with that?", I asked to change the subject. The tall blonde just nodded and sat besides me, his leg touching mine to reach the pedal.
Wow he was good. Although it should be oviously, I was still surprised with how much passion and concentration he played.
We went on and the next time I looked out of the window it was getting dark. This hour had passed so quickly and I got along with Scott just fine. I think he is a really nice person. "So when do I get to see you again?", he asked leaning forward to rest his head on his hands. I gulped. "I don't know, hopefully in Dallas.", I joked. But he wasn't laughing at all. "So you really want no other lessons? Am I that bad?", he said winking at me. "Ahm...no of course not. And I know that more practice would be helpful since I don't even own a piano...I just cant afford another lesson", I shurrged, "Well, I'll do my best." Scott tilted his head and bit his lip, thinking. "You could pay me back otherwise." He suddenly said with a  cocky smile. I was so surprised by this at once confident Scott and much more about this obvious offer. But the problem was...I was even considering it! I mean...I wouldn't mind getting fucked by this gorgeous hot guy although I barley knew him.
The whole atmosphere changed and the air was feeling humid at my skin. I smirked and gave it a go, before he could say anything sitting on his lap. Now he was the one who was caught off guard. "I-I was joking Mitch...", he said nervously, his eyes flickering overwhelmed around. I laid my hands on his chest, leaning down to his ear: "Well, I was not." Scotts breath quickened and it seemed almost like he was  considering too. "What about that: You teach me what to do with my hands and I'll practice my skills with them on the piano and on you. I'm sure I can get pretty notes out of you too." I whispered. I sound like a whore. Well fuck it, I wanted to go to Dallas and I wanted Scott. I'm a needy girl, what you gonna do 'bout it?