Teach me

It was the 20th of december when Mitch walked down the hallway to his first piano lesson with his new teacher Mr. Hoying...

I was so annoyed. I hated playing piano so I stopped two years ago and now I had to play again because it was a requirement for the music college I wanted to go on. I just hoped my teacher Hoying wouldn't be a grumpy old man like the last one.
I looked at my phone once again, 5 minutes left. I arrived at the right room and took a deep breath to brace myself for whatever will happen in there and knocked on the door. "It's open, come in!", a smooth voice yelled from the inside. I opened the door hesitantly and got inside before shutting it with a loud bang. A tall blonde guy was standing in front of the piano with his back turned to me, probably fixing some sheets. I gulped when I noticed his broad shoulders and couldn't wait to see him fromthe front. So I stood there awkwardly in the middle of the big room with only a piano and a few chairs in it wating to get finally noticed by this (hopefully) gorgeous man.
I cleared my throat in case he forget me here. Holy shit that's so not what I expected. I thought when he turned around to face me. "Hey, you must be Mitchell Grassi." He said with a small grin. His eyes were piercing blue and I hardly could avert his gaze. He was probably around my age
22 at most. "Ahm yeah obviously...", I said with a steady voice and straightened my back. Just because he looked kinda hot doesn't mean I have to drool all over him.
He ignored my reply and continued. "You can call me Scott though. I heard you want to go to the 'Dallas music college' too?"
I nooded and played with my sleeve, avoiding his eyes. They made me feel so... exposed. "Well since you're not much of a talker, we should get started, shall we?"
He sat down besides the piano and made a gesture to show me where I should sit. He handed me a few music sheets and mabey I stared just a bit longer than necessary at his big hands. Focus Mitch!
"When you're ready start..."
I tried to concentrate and closed my eyes for a brief moment. Usually I am not that nervous type... I felt a hand resting on my lower back. "Relax I'm here to help you, not to judge.", the blonde tried to comfort me.
And it actually worked. His hand gave me surety and his words finally soaked in. I could do this even though it's been a long time! He'll help me figure out. This hot handsome and apparently nice guy Scott was teaching me...