Power

A month has gone by since my first day at college. Things haven't been good; I'm still having these dreams. In my dreams i have a half-sister who's an angel. My father is Satan and my current best friend is a black magic witch: shock I know but that's not the half of it I am engaged to Count Dracula's son: Emrick.

"Phoenix are you ready? We're going to be late."
"I'm coming I had to brush my hair."
"Really brush your hair great excuse." I
Come bouncing down the stairs nearly falling as I try to put my leather jacket on. "Ready."
"About time." She rolls her eyes for extra flare.
"What I really did need to brush my hair."
"Sure, you did that lovely black, wavy hair of yours needs 10 minutes to brush." She joked.
"Yes, it's really long and wavy it gets knotty." She laughed and nodded in agreement think it was more to shut me up so we could leave.

"Morning class my name is Dream. "The whole class stopped and looked at her. She was young and beautiful her face had no pores, no flaws. Her skin was radiant like an angel, her hair flowed down to her bum it was a gorgeous white, her lips where bright red.

The whole class were sat down keeping their eyes on her, the whole time. "Jill isn't here today she had an accident."
"When will she be back?" Astrid asks.
"I'm not too sure." Astrid looks at me worried. "Phoenix we should leave something doesn't feel right." I look at her into her too we worry and yet fear. I nodded at her: trusting her gut feeling.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to get up. I looked down at her hand. My body's trembled with knowing. That women were out of my dreams.

My body shuck in fear. My heart raced faster and faster it felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest, my pulse quickened. Sweat poured of me. My body was on fire. I moved my eyes from Astrid and Dream then to the windows.

All the glass in the room shattered; glass flew around the room landing on tables, landing on people. Slicing through clothes. Blood was squirting everywhere. My body fell to the ground. "Phoenix get up now!" I opened my eyes to see a blurry Astrid pulling and yelling at me. "Please get up you are not safe." Her voice was faint, my ears rang with a buzzing sound. My head was on fire so was my heart. My whole body was burning.

I felt strong arms pick me up. I tried to see who it was, but he was blurry like pixels. "Astrid what's going on?" I mumbled to her. She placed her hand on my hand and said, "everything is going to be okay." She gave me a pixelated reassuring smile.