Changed

Phoenix POV
I lay on the soft grass where the battle had just taken place, my body screaming in pain. My body heating up with the flames of hell. I let out a painful scream as I fall to my knees holding my body the pain was nothing compared to the pain I felt when losing Emrick.

Fenrir POV
As I lay of the floor of my old house the flames daring to take me as their next victim, I see him...

Phoenix POV
My body lit up in the flames of hell. My dark purple eyes shoot open the pain took over me there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Enid POV
I watched her scream and roll around on the green, soft grass where she had just battled one of her enemies. "It's time for her true self to show."

Phoenix POV
The flames circled me like a predator hunting it's prey. "It's time my dear." The flames whispered to me. I opened my eyes to see bright flames that looked hungry and ready to devour me.

Fenrir POV
I watched him come closer to me his red eyes shining brightly from the flames, he held his hand out to me...

Astrid POV
I lay on my mates' chest, feeling every movement it made, every breath he took, every wince of pain he felt. I opened my eyes slowly to feel hands wrap around my waist...

Phoenix POV
I kept on hearing the words "it's time." Over and over again as the pain flew through the veins of my body. I felt my body break, snap and bend. I felt the heat of power surge through my body. Down at the bottom of my spine I felt the most pain like something was stabbing at it with thousands of knifes. My head felt like someone was pulling my hair out: one by one slowly.

Astrid POV
I turned my head to face two beautiful bright blue eyes staring at me. I looked down to see all the burns had vanished. He didn't look like he had just been through torture. "Fenrir is that you?" I rubbed my eyes making sure I wasn't dreaming it had been nearly two weeks without him by my side. "Yes, love it's me." I watch him sit up. He never let go of me once. 'Cough, cough.' I snap my head towards the person who interrupted me from my mate to find him standing there...

Phoenix POV
The pain in my spine and head was excruciating. "It's time my dear, it's time for your form and for a love one to come back." I open my dark purple eyes to see her standing there smiling that lovely smile she always has on her face. Her silver eyes sparkling in hells flames. "Enid!"
"I'm here don't worry." I smile at her I'm sure it held pain behind it, but it still was true happiness towards her. I felt another surge of fire fly through my veins making it's way to my heart. The pain in my head got worst. I felt a strange feeling when it suddenly stopped. Then the pain went to my spine where I felt the weird feeling again till nothing at all...

Astrid POV
There he stood in mine and Fenrir's room...

Phoenix POV
The flames died down leaving nothing not even a trace of their existence. My body felt different not like when I was human and not like when I was a demon and most definitely not like when I let my hybrid self out.

It felt powerful, it felt dead inside, I felt cold and numb but extremely warm too. I looked down to see once again I was naked no surprise there, but I also saw a tail. A freaking tail!

A tail I screamed and twirled around trying to get a better look at it. It was long, black and had a pointed tip at the end in the shape of an arrow. Then I touched my head to get jabbed by something. I conjured a mirror to take a better look. Then I saw two pointed medium sized horns poking out of my hair. My black wings where the same but a little bigger. My eyes where still red and white but my power felt stronger. I conjured some clothes.

Astrid POV
I stood up off Fenrir, who was now standing with me holding my hand. I looked into the guys eyes before me they were red as blood, his lips were a beautiful shade of pink, his skin whiter then snow and his hair black and messy a bit longer than before. I stared at him more trying to understand how?