Announcement

Phoenix POV
I held Emrick's hand tightly making sure he wouldn't disappear again. I looked over to see Fenrir and Astrid were doing the same. Her smile was bright, her eyes glinting at each word that left Fenrir's mouth. I smiled at how happy I felt my best friends were together and happy and I had my husband back nothing could stop us now. "What happened to the doors?" Emrick asks.
"Well I erm kind of erm broke them." I reply. He looks at me and laughs.

Once in the hall I take my seat on the throne. My husband sits on the smaller throne beside me and my best friends stood together behind us. The hall flooded with demons, vampires, witches and hellhounds. They all stopped their conversations too look at me. "I have called this meeting to give good news." My voice bounced off the rock, covered walls.
"As you can all see my husband Emrick has return to us and Fenrir as returned from the curse my half -sister put on him." Everyone looks from me to the males upfront with me. Their faces fall into shock. I take his hand and squeeze it. I couldn't be happier. "There will be a welcome back party to celebrate the great news." I announce to the cheering crowd they have faith in me: in us.