Waking up

***3rd POV***

The brothers put their cups down and bolted up the stairs to Nat's room. "Nat!", they yelled as they made their way up. They opened the door to see Nat screaming in her sleep while tossing and turning.

"Stop! Please stop! I don't know where they are please stop hurting me.", she whimpered and shrieked in her sleep as the brothers came closer to the bed.

***Nat's POV***

I don't know where I am I just see people in front of me with knives wanting to know where some people I don't know are.

"We know you know where they are Nat. Now be a good girl and tell us where the brothers are hiding!", a man with red eyes and blonde hair yelled at me as he slapped me across the face. It feels like I've been here for months. In this dark room tied up to this board while my cuts heal rapidly. Why do they heal rapidly? Each time one person cuts the wound heals quickly, but the pain still hurts so much. Each cut makes me scream louder than the last.

What's going on?

"Stop! Please stop! I don't know where they are please stop hurting me!", I yelled at them. They both looked at each other as the black haired brown eyed man went to grab a long silver knife. Some reason this made me feel more panic than before. Like I knew this knife would kill me.

"We know you know where they are. Yet, you seemed to have lost your memory of being a....", the blonde man gets cut off as I wake up in my bed while Dean and Sam's eyes look worriedly at me.

"Nat what happened?", Dean asked as the brothers sat me up and both sat on each side of me.

Should I tell them? No... they'd think I was crazy..

"I'm not sure. Why? Was I having a nightmare?", I asked with a confused look on my face.

"You were screaming and yelling in your sleep.", Sam said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh....", was all I could say to this. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay it just scared us.", Sam said as he gave me a crooked smile. They both moved to get up, but I quickly grabbed both their hands with mine.

"Um.. could you guys uh... my bed is big enough for three.... could you.. uh..", I struggled to find the right way to ask them if they'd stay in bed with me.

"Of course we can.", Sam said as he gave a hesitated look towards Dean. "Right Dean?"

I looked to Dean to see he was already taking off his shoes and setting them to the side. This led to Sam's answer as he too began to take his shoes off. They both climbed into the bed then laid on their backs as I was on my side. I hesitated myself as I laid my head on Dean's chest to hear his heart beat a little faster. I looked over at Sammy to see he looked a little hurt, so I grabbed his right arm and pulled it over me that way he'd hold me.

Sam turned on his side with his chest pressed to my back. I could feel his heart beat on my back and it was almost as fast as Dean's. "Dean?", I whispered softly.

"Yes?"

"Can you sing a song... please."

"Sure.", he said as he cleared his throat.

As he began to sing Simple Man I heard Sammy humming the instrumental parts into my ear softly. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep to the sounds of their voices and the feel of their protective embraces. As I drifted to sleep both their heat beats seemed to come into sync with my own.