Chapter 15: Le Beach (pt. 1)

Warning: Mild swearing
*Time Skip Zane POV*
BEEP BEEP BEEP I hit my button on my alarm clock. Its 8 o'clock
I heard my phone ding which meant that I got a text. I picked up my black phone and saw I got a text from Travis. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message app and read the text
Bold=Travis, Italics=Zane

Heyyy babe, u up?
I responded back
Yep, just woke up a few mins ago

K Gar,Laur,and I will be over in about an hour to pick u up

K c u later
--end of text--

Well I guess I should probably go take a shower I say to myself as I grab my normal black striped hoodie and black jeans and head to the bathroom. In the bathroom I place my phone down on the sink/counter and my clothes on the toilet. I turn on the the shower and grab my favorite My Little Horsies towel from the closet.

I turn on my favorite song Discord By TheLivingTombstone, get in the shower and start singing along...
(Song above)

I am not a fan of puppeteers but I have a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings, Something terrible is going down through the entire town wreaking anarchy and all it brings, I can't sit idly no, I can't move at all I curse the name the one behind it all!

Discord! I'm howlin' at the moon and sleepin' in the middle of a summer after noon, Discord! What ever did we do to make you take our world away? Discord! Are we your prey alone, or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne? Discord! We won't take it any more so take your tyranny away!
(K so the song has some weird thing here just wait and listen!)
(Back to the song!)