Chapter 17:Le Beach (pt. 3)

*Travis POV*
I take off Zane's shirt to find the upper part of his fore-arm (ya know the part before your elbow crease) slightly scarred, the scars were noticeable,but looked pretty old...
"Z-Zane...?" I said, concern lacing my voice. He looked as if he was at a loss for words. He wrapped his other hand around his arm covering it up.
"T-Travis, I can explain..." I look into his light blue eyes, craving more information on this topic.
"B-but can it wait until we get home?" He questioned "I-I don't really feel comfortable telling you...here."
Zane looked to the ground, rubbing his arm.
"Of course, babe" I say, pulling him into an embrace. He quickly put his shirt back on, walking back to the blanket.
*Tem skip*
We are back at Zane's house snuggling on the couch. I think now is as good a time as any to ask him.
"So, Zane" he looks up at me
"Can...you tell me now? Please?" I pleade, gesturing to his arm.
"Um, well..."
*Zane POV*
  "Um, well..." I started. Travis is looking at me, his emerald eyes sparkling with curiosity.
"OK, OK, I'll tell you." I answer at last.
We turned so we were directly in front of each other, sitting criss-cross on the couch.
"These scars...I got them many years ago-way before I met you guys and  became friends with Aphmau..."
I can feel my eyes are starting to water. I can't cry...I won't cry ... I say to myself.
"...I-I found I was gay in...6th grade I think it was. Then, in 7th grade...I-I came out to m-my parents, and brothers,"
My tears were threatening to fall, whilst I try to fight them back. (Fight those tears Zane! Punch 'em in the gut!)
"My mom, Garroth, and Vylad were all completely accepting, then there was m-my d-dad..."
At this point, Travis had engulfed me into a bear hug while I sobbed into his chest.
"Zu-Zu aww, I'm so sorry for making you recall bad memories."
He apologized. I can tell he's sincere because of how his voice sounded.       
"N-No, its...OK, I guess I had to tell you at some point..." I say sitting up and holding his hands, giving him a small smile. Travis pulled me into his lap and kissed me on the forehead. I snuggled into his chest.
"I love you" I mumbled into his chest.
"I love you too" he mumbled into my hair. My eyes started getting heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww now wasn't that an adorable ending to the chapter;-)

Hope you guys enjoyed, and I will see you, in the next chapter!

Buh-bye!
*waves*

*word count: 469*