Chapter 13

Garroth pov
I woke up the next morning to see Dante and Zane sitting in Aphmau's dining room,laughing,like they did something bad. “Morning guys,what are you laughing at?" They stopped laughing and turned to look at me, and were still laughing under their breath. What could they be laughing at? Do I have drool on my face? I wiped my face but there was nothing there. A few minutes later, Travis woke up. I looked at him and he started laughing at me too. “Whats so funny!?" I asked “D-Dude g-go l-look in the m-mirror!" Travis managed to say through his laughs. I did as I was told and went to the bathroom and look in the mirror. “AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed “ZANE YOU ARE SO DEAD!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane pov
  Garroth got up and went to the bathroom. Sure enough,he screamed when he saw what Dante and i drew on his face. “ZANE YOU ARE SO DEAD!" he yelled. We all bursted out laughing. “Zane did you draw the My Little Horsies characters on him?" Travis asked me,still smiling. “A-Actually, it was Dante and I." I responded. He gave me a peck on the lips and said “Good job, babe, oh and you to Dante!" Aphmau,Katelyn,Kawaii~chan,Nicole, and Aaron came downstairs,and I'm assuming it's because of all the yelling and laughing that's going on. “Why was Garroth yelling?" Aphmau asked. Garroth came out of the bathroom. “This is why I'm yelling, Aphmau." Garroth said, pointing to his face. Every body there just bursted out laughing,and soon enough, Garroth started laughing too.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip (still Zane's pov)
~~~~~~~~~~
   It's about noon now and everyone has left Aph's house. Travis came over my house and we are making cupcakes. Course, Travis being his lovely self, was making a huge mess. “Travis, if you're not careful, you're gonna-"  I got cut of from Travis tripping and dropping a bag of flower. I bursted out laughing. Travis stood up and I just stared at his lips. “Hey Travis," “Yeah?" He said “Ummm, You've got something on your lips..." He tried wiping it and failed miserably. “Did I get it?" He asked I shook my head no. “Maybe there's a simpler way to get it off" he said walking towards me. When I least expected it, he pushed me against the wall, kissing me. When he pulled away after a good minute, he asked “Is it gone now?" And had a smirk on his face. I nodded. “Y-Yes, but now my mouth tastes like flour" I pouted. “Thats OK, just take a drink." Travis said. Travis pulled me back over to where we were making the cupcakes. “I love you" Travis whispered in my ear. “I love you too." I responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! No, I'm not dead! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Seriously, it's been a whole month since I last updated. Here you guys go a new chapter! Love ya!
Stay happy,
Not crappy,
Life's a bitch,
Don't quit!
Peace Out Mah fellow shippers!!!
~~~~~~~~
Word count: 518